34-𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘱 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦

*At the pink girl trap*

Shamiyah POV

I'm sitting in my pink office counting money. The girls let me take over their gang now I'm in charge. They let me take over just because I basically know everything about Nae and her people which will benefit them a lot and I agree.

Nakya works with me too this is our gang. We're out to get Janae and the rest of her people including her father.

I'm still pregnant and I don't talk to Kay. I haven't seen him in awhile shit, I'm coming for him too. I thought he would've been supportive being the fact that I got raped.

Janae will learn not to turn her back on people who cared about her. She just doesn't understand, if only she were in my shoes, but it's too late for that.

I finished counting the money and went downstairs. "Everyone in the meeting room now!" I yelled catching their attention.

All the girls quickly ran into the meeting room. They treat me like I'm some god or something and I love it, for once I am number one, not Janae's lil sidekick.

This gang is full of dykes and regular girls.We guys bagging our shit, we let them do it naked and we make sure they cut their hair so they don't try to steal anything.

Most of them are crackheads and work here to get some more crack not even for money, we're basically doing what the niggas do to girls.
The whole trap is pink, I think Ima get use to this.

*At the table*

"Ight so as soon as I have my babygirl we're gonna start doing big things" I told them earning weird looks.

"What you mean big things?" Lola asked popping her gum irritating the hell out of me.

"I mean making moves on Nae and her people" I said in a duh tone. "Man where the hell is Julia she's suppose to be here Ima beat that Bitch ass" I said rolling my eyes.

"You betta not touch my cousin" Lola snapped crossing her arms.

"Man what the fuck you gon do? Kya get yo girl before I shoot her ass" I warned.

"She ain my girl" Nakya said rolling her eyes and I laughed.

"I'm not your girl?!" She stands up and cross her arms Nakya sat there with no emotion.

"Man I ain with this shit" She said standing up.

"What the fuck you mean you ain with this shit?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her comment.

"I'm not with what you got going on. I'm not with this gang I ain with nothing I'm done" She threw her pink bandana on the table.

"Honey, Mo get her" I demanded.

Honey punched her making her nose bleed, Mo held on to her as honey continues to hit her.

"Ight that's enough" I stood up and walked towards her I grab her face making her look into my eyes.

"So you really gon turn yo back on me? First Nae, now you?!" I said yelling in her face.

"Man you know we can't beat them I'm not finna risk my life just because you jealous of Nae fuck I look like?! We were all friends at one point Nae was there for me and my family when we had no one, she was there for you too!!" She yelled then I slapped her only for her to spit in my face.