26-𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘺

Keith POV

I've been quiet the whole ride, I'm just thinking about Janae, I pray she's okay. When we get her back she'll never go through this again and that's a promise. I feel like I failed as a boyfriend, I'm supposed to protect her and I couldn't even do that.

King has been praying the whole ride to Blue's trap, I can't imagine how he's feeling right now.

King stopped on the side of the road a few feet back from the trap. I put my mask on and looked at my lock screen, it was a picture of me and Nae smiling. I kissed the screen then put my phone away. King gave us the signal to get out the car.

"This is it fellas, remember what we practiced and remember what I told you, kill Blue and find the girls and find his money, and kill every mother fucker you see in there and if ya don't then I'll kill you" King demanded. We all nodded letting him know we understand. 

"Some of us might not make it tonight, but this is how the game is alright play smart and don't fuck up or that's your ass, think about why you're doing this, show no mercy, these niggas in here trying to stop our bag and we can't let that happen, now let's move" He said putting his mask on. My blood was rushing and I was ready. My trigger finger was itching and my mind was set.

Janae POV

We all got out the window, we looked back up and seen one of the workers. My eyes widened and I signaled for the girls to go. Nakya put Miyah over her shoulders and we started running.

I saw my daddy but before I could say anything he ran inside and guns went off me and the girls ran through the woods to one of my dads cars. The door was unlocked and the keys were in the ignition, I looked back up and I seen Keith fall to the ground through one of the broken windows. I tried to run after him but Nakya stopped me and dragged me in the car.

"Nae we have to get Miyah to the hospital I'm sure the boys got him, he'll be fine" Nakya said turning the car on.

I looked at Keith again and seen Chris and Alex rush him to one of the cars I began to cry as I pulled off. I can barley think right now my mind is everywhere.

"Come on Nae she ain't looking too good drive faster!" Gabi yelled from the back pissing me off.

"Keith is going  to be fine Nae don't cry" Nakya said touching my shoulder and I shrugged her off. That's the dumbest shit I've heard all night.

"Don't cry? Don't cry?! I might lose one of my best friends tonight and my boyfriend, hell no don't tell me not to cry!! You don't know how I feel right now, my father and brother are in there fighting for their lives and I could lose them so don't tell me not to cry" I snapped making them both shut up. This feeling I'm feeling right now is unexplainable.

"Janae, this is the life they chose, and you have to be strong and deal with it" She said but I ignored her.

We finally pulled up to the hospital we ran inside and asked for help, they took Miyah away. Moments later the guys ran in with Keith in their arms. I ran to them and held Keith's face, I starting crying harder, I never imagined seeing him like this.

"Keith look at me baby, keep your eyes open I'm here ok? You're gonna be ok I promise" I said barley getting my words out. My palms were sweating and my face was wet from all the crying I'm doing.

He didn't say anything, the doctors finally took him away. I fell to my knees and cried, I'm so hurt and worried, just then I felt arms wrap around me.

It was Chris, I turned around and hugged him tight, he picked me up and sat down in the chair he started rocking me back and forth.

"Chris what if he doesn't make it? What if my Jace am Daddy is hurt right now? I can't lose nobody right now" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Look at me" He demanded but I didn't listen, "Janae look at me" He said raising his voice.
I looked up because I knew he was serious.

"I know I haven't known Keith for a long time but I can tell he's fighter and so is Miyah and the rest of your family, have some faith everyone is going to be just fine. Iv'e known you for a long time and your usually the one with the hope and faith, I mean faith is your middle name. You wanna pray?" He asked

I nodded my head and told Kya, Gabi and Kay to come here, they all had hurt in their eyes. I stood up and held Chris and Kya's hand. We got in a circle and began to pray.

"Father God we come to you right now and ask that you keep our friends and family safe, I know what we are doing is wrong but we're just protecting each other, we're asking you to help Shamiyah and Keith get through this god their not ready to come to you yet and we're not ready for them to leave in Jesus name we pray Amen" He said holding my hand tight.

"Amen" we said in unison I gave each one of them a hug and sat down.

"Chris can I hold your phone I need to call my daddy?" I asked taking deep breaths trying to calm down a little.

"Yeah, here" He handed me his phone and I dialed his number he picked up on the third ring

"Daddy?" I called out

"Nae? Where are you we've been looking for ya'll?!" He yelled through the phone making me smile.

"I'm so happy you're ok, we're at the hospital Keith was shot and Miyah was raped and beaten up, is everyone else ok?" I sighed in relief I'm just glad he's alright

" Yeah everyone is just fine, we have a big problem though, Blue is still alive and we don't know where he went" He said making my mouth drop.

"What do you mean he's alive?! And about blue...when you get here we're going to talk" I hung up after I said that and handed Chris back his phone I laid on his chest and went to sleep.

That was part 26 of Thuggin hope you liked it Vote, Comment and Share for more FOLLOW ME PLEASE‼️