42-𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

Janae POV

King is making me go to a different school. He talked to all of us and he think that's what's best for us but for the rest of them it was an option, I didn't have a say.

Kay decided to stay so he could be with Alliyah. Everyone else agreed to move so we could stay together. King convinced everyone's parents or the one's who had parents that cared to let them transfer.

Today is our first day at Stall High school. I'm not nervous at all as long as I got my friends with me I'll be okay.

I honestly don't like this school, it doesn't have any of the stuff I need to get where I wanna be after high school, but I'll make sure to get in the college I want to achieve my dreams.

Keith and I haven't talked at all and I'm glad. The more we don't speak, the more I get over his ass.

My father always told me to know my worth and to never settle for less. Me and DJ have been talking though, he's a real cool guy, he's chill as fuck. We're not anything serious though. Just friends.

Janae's outfit >>

I got in the car, I pulled up to Gabi's house and honked the horn, she quickly ran out the door and hopped in the car

"Girl you look cute" I said sticking my tongue out and putting her on snap. Even though she might get in trouble for wearing a crop top. One thing about my friends that no one can disagree on is how good we dress.

"Thanks bestie but nah, look at you lookin a little thick in those workout pants" Gabi said clapping while I laughed.

I lost one best friend and gained another one and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Gabi has proved to me that she will never fold, and a friend like her is rare as fuck.

Most girls were either afraid to hang with me or others were just hating but not her, I hope she doesn't disappoint, I don't wanna get my hopes up.

Gabi's outfit >>>