27-𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

Janae POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I had the worst headache ever and I'm sweating. I wiped my face and let my eyes adjust to the bright lights in the room. "Wake up baby girl the doctors is coming" My dad said fixing my hair. 

I jumped up and hugged him tight. "I was so worried about you guys". I looked over at Jace and ran to him I hugged him tight.

"I'm glad you're ok sis" He whispered. 

"Family of Shamiyah Smalls and Keith Fernandez?" The doctor said.

"That's us!" I yelled walking towards him wiping the crust from my eyes.

"Well Shamiyah is alright, she has a lot of bruises everywhere seems like she's been jumped or beat up brutally so the police will mostly come in for questioning, her right arm is broke and there may be a possibility that she's pregnant, we took a look around inside her because the condition she was in and we put the pieces together and seen that she has been raped" He told us making my eyes pop.

"She's pregnant?" I said as a tear fell down my eyes I looked at kay and I could tell he was hurt he shook his head and walked away.

"There's a possibility, it's too late and too dangerous for a plan b pill because she already has a lot of medication and it will not work and she's not on birth control, if she doesn't want the child there is other options but this is her decisions, is her legal guardian here?" He asked looking around.

"She's on the way, what about Keith?" I lied, I hope he has good news for him.

"And for Keith, I'm sorry but he's in a coma, we don't know if he's going to wake up I'm so sorry, he lost a lot of blood and there wasn't enough time for us to get some and transfer it in time before he could slip into a coma, you guys can go see them if you want, he's in room 412 and Shamiyah is in room 430" The doctor said walking away.

I fell into my brothers arms and cried. I'm beyond hurt, he doesn't deserve any of this. I'm so hurt right now, he's my everything. Everything feels like it's going in slow motion, my eyes couldn't focus I was sweating and my ears were tuning everyone else out. Nakya bent down and hugged me and so did Gabi.

"I'll call Shamiyah's mom" Nakya said walking away wiping her face. She wasn't really the type to cry but this shit crazy.

"I'll call his brothers" Dre said pulling out his phone. He had tears streaming down his face. I know he's hurt, his best friend might not ever get to wake up. They've known each other for a long ass time I know he's more hurt than I am.

I shook my head and wiped my tears taking slow breaths. "You wanna go see Miyah first?" Gabi asked me wiping my tears away and fixing my hair.

I nodded and followed her, Nakya was right behind us still on the phone with Shamiyah's mom. We walked in and seen Miyah hooked up to a bunch of things, she looked horrible.

"Why ya'll so quiet and so far?" She said barley getting her sentence out. She almost looked unrecognizable. There were bruises everywhere he lip was busted and she had a big ass knot on her head.

I held her hand and Nakya held the other, Gabi stood at the end of the bed. I took a deep breath and tried to think of what to say.

"I'm glad you're ok I love you Miyah" Nakya said with a few tears coming down her face.

"I love you too, damn man I can't believe I could be pregnant and if you're wondering what I'm going to do with it I'm keeping it" She said closing her eyes. Wait hold up did I hear her right? Is this bitch crazy?