49-𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘯𝘦

Keith POV

"You ready?" Justin asked waiting by the door. I grabbed my things and walked out the door locking it behind me. This is it, I'm leaving Cali for four years. I hope these years go by fast.

"Yeah" I answered then put my stuff in the trunk. I left Janae at the hotel because Jace was gonna get her, my aunt wants us to get there as soon as possible so we can't make no stops.

I know Janae might hate me for this but ima always love her, and the worst part is, is that I can't keep in touch with nobody down here, I ain gonna be able to see or talk to my baby for four years.

We pulled up to the private jet she got for us, these guys grabbed our stuff as we walked inside, when everything got situated we took off, I pulled out my phone debating if I should call or text Janae, I chose to text her.

My Everything😍💍🤞🏽

Wassup baby, I know you might hate me right now but just know I love you❤️, and no one can change that, and don't think I just fucked you and left. I just wanted our last night to be special. I didn't get the chance to say goodbye and I feel horrible😔, ima miss you so much Janae like real shit, you're the only person who completes me and you're the only person who understands, I know a lot will change over these four years. I don't want you to wait for me baby, move on and be happy, that's all I really want for you is to be happy, you'll always have my heart baby girl❤️🔐, I love you so much Janae and ima miss all of the good times we had💯, don't forget me baby girl😔, I'll be back sooner than you know it Ight? There's not one day that I won't think of you baby, I love you so much Janae❤️💯, I'll talk to you later.

I sent the text the closed my phone, this guy walked up to me with his hand out. I gave him a funny look. "What?" I asked looking at his hand then his face.

"Your phone" He said with a strong French accent. I sighed and handed him the phone, he collected my brothers phones too, this is going to be a long journey.

Janae POV

"He's gone?!" I asked standing up from the couch with tears forming in my eyes. I've been abandoned again.

"Yeah Nae, he didn't have time to say goodbye" Jace said walking in the kitchen shaking his head.

"Fuck him, he think he can just fuck me and leave? What type of shit is that?" I said crying and Jace quickly turned around I covered my mouth realizing what I said.

"Y'all fucked?!" Jace asked getting mad.

"Yeah" I whispered scratching my head. I do not wanna have this talk with my big brother.

"What the fuck Janae?! You ain graduate yet, what if you get pregnant? That nigga ain gon be here, what about college? You gotta think about shit like that Nae. Wait, I'm going off on you and ain really ask, did y'all use protection?" He looked me dead in my eyes.

"Yes" I lied looking down feeling a little guilty, hoping he would buy it. We were so caught up in the moment a condom was the last thing on our mind and I missed my birth control shot.

"Thank god, your life would've been fucked then. I'm getting on your ass because I love and care about you, I promised pops that I would take care of you and I'm not gonna break that promise, you're my little sister, I only want what's best for you, I know a lot is going on right now but I promise you it's gonna get better. Matter of fact, what you wanna do today? Just me and you" He said sitting next to me grabbing my hand.