Prologue

NEW YORK CITY

"OH. MY. GOD. HE. IS. SO. FREAKING. HOT!" Aria screamed, barging into her super tiny apartment and dropping herself right on her bed and looking at the ceiling dreamily.

Aria Mitchell, her colleague, and friend. Her boyfriend lives in the same building as Nandini. A sweet, outgoing person, a drama queen, likes to make new friends.

Aria was watching an interview of some big-shot multi- billi..trillionaire, if that exists, because he has money more than God. Nandini didn't know his name.

And, she couldn't care less.

Ari and her obsessions.

Ari was breathlessly ranting on and on about how hot, handsome, rich and successful he is. And this was a little bit distracting for her. Actually , very distracting. She really needed to finish these designs right now. She had to submit them tomorrow, or else she'd lose her job, which she really couldn't afford. And Ari's talks weren't helping, at all.

"Aria, I really need to finish this, can you please calm down? I know I am being rude, but I don't want to lose my job." She looked at Aria with pleading eyes.

Aria sighed.

"Fine. but I just wish I could look at him once. He's coming tomorrow!! He's coming to our office!" She sighed dreamily.

Nandini wasn't listening to what she said.

"Okay Now get out!" She said.

"He's coming."

She winked at her, and left her alone.

Nandini sighed with relief.

She turned back to her work.

This was going to be one long night.

*sigh*

Aria's words had somehow gotten into her head.
He's coming.

_____

The next morning, Nandini woke up with a jerk due to the alarm ringing right in her ear. She had dozed off on her study table, with her head on the desk.

Her desk was pretty dirty, papers scattered around, pens and pencils scattered and a half full mug of black coffee and a pack of goldfish. Why? Oh c'mon! it was the middle of the night! Obviously she was sleepy. And hungry.

She had a content smile on her face. She had at last completed her presentation. She sighed and stretched her arms out and relax her stiff body.

Bad.

Move.

This movement of hers toppled her coffee mug over, and her coffee was all over her table and her clothes.

Also, on her designs too. So obviously, they were ruined. Duh.

Poor girl.

Nandini's eyes widened and her mouth was left wide open. She was horrified.

"HOLY SHIT!"

She tried to collect her designs and blew on it.
Genius.

She took a hair dryer and started drying the papers. They were soon dry, but there were dark patches all over her designs.

Her hard work was officially and royally ruined.

She sat down in the chair with a thump when she realized she had just lost her job. Because there is no way her jerk of a boss was going to spare her. She knew she is going to he fired.

But what if her luck took some pity on her and actually worked?

So instead of losing hope, she quickly took a shower and dressed herself without applying any make up, pulled her hair up in a ponytail, grabbed her coffee mug and her laptop and her ruined designs and rushed for work.

Her work place wasn't too huge or famous. It wasn't that good either. She didn't want to work there. But then, beggars can't be choosers.

*sigh*

She was late for work due to some delay in her train schedule.

She was hurriedly walking into her office gates. There was a huge crowd of people, which consisted mainly of girls, women and journalists, who were huddled together outside the gate, and they all were looking inside, as if searching for something.

Maybe there has been a fraud or a problem she doesn't know about. She was sure her stupid boss had done something wrong. He was a scientifically proven nut case. She always had something against him, from the time she met him. Maybe it was her instincts.

She was looking into her phone to see the time, with her laptop, her already ruined designs and her half full coffee travel mug in her hands. She was trying to balance herself with all these things, when suddenly, she bumped into something.

Or maybe into someone.

Maybe?

Definitely.

Someone.

Him.

Mr. Billionaire.

And their lives changed.

*****

To known how, stay tuned! You won't be disappointed!😉

Based in Manhattan is this story. I hope you guys like it.

Yo! I read really really really hope you like the prologue. If you did, please please please vote and comment because it means a lot to me.

Stay blessed!

#okthanksbye