#19

Okay. So I will be using the present cover for quite a loooooooooong time, before changing it to the other one.
I hope that works out.

Any way. I see I have some non kyy readers too, so for them, there are pictures of the leads in the media box.

Also, here is my sad excuse of an attempt at making a cover.😂 also, my edits are to die for, aren't they?😌😹 also,Wait. I have used a lot of "also"s already. I should stop. I am annoying and I know it.💃 :')
(Anybody else thought of I'm sexy and I know it?)

💃 :')(Anybody else thought of I'm sexy and I know it?)

I know it's the crappiest thing you've seen all day. But please just fake-compliment my amazing cover making skills so that I feel a bit better about my self. Why did I post this even if I knew this was crappy? Because, well, I did all this hard work, why not put it on display, even if it brings down my self esteem? :)

And what I think is that this looks worthy enough of becoming an actual cover. Is it kinda true or is it my motherly love speaking?
You know what I'm talking about, right? When the mother goes all "mera raja beta/ meri khoobsurat beti ko kisi ki nazar na lage" even though you look like effin' shrek or that effin' donkey from Shrek. (That's so me)

Nah I'm kidding. Ju butiphul!

Yeah. I am complexly(caution: this word doesn't exist. So don't use it unless you want to be called an idiot) weirdly idiotic.

Hm.

Anyway, enough of my gambling. I meant rambling. Just wanted to show you.
Wrong aur besharam mere words, auto-correct ne kiya kamaal!

I sincerely apologize to everyone who actually took the time to read this👆 crap.

Moving on.

*****
They were driving through the empty Manhattan streets.

It was around one in the morning. The sky was pitch black, the orange street lights flickering above their heads as they passed each one. Everything was peaceful for once, without any traffic, without any constant honking. Without people shouting and swearing at each other.

Nandini rolled the window down, just to be playfully hit by the cool wind blowing. It caressed her face, bringing a beautiful smile on her face. She deeply inhaled the air, closing her eyes, letting her hand out of the window, feeling the air pass through her fingers like invisible silk, as the wind played with her hair. She giggled every time she felt her hair strand tickle her neck.

This sight was the definition of happiness for Manik. And for him, she was the synonym for peace.

This is feeling what he could kill for. This girl is what he would die for.

He constantly switched his gaze from the road to his happy beauty, smiling at her care free self.

The car ran like butter through the empty streets of the city they called "home".