#7

Sorry guys I went to sleep before updating.😅

*****

What the heck!

Was this man out of his mind?

Why the heck wasn't he picking up his phone?

She really hoped that he was fine.

She was really really really concerned, more than she should be.

She was almost in tears. She suddenly felt lost.

What if she herself was the reason that he wasn't picking up?
What if he didn't..didn't talk to her, ever again?
After all, she had unknowingly been really rude to him.

But what if, he was with some girl?
Unknown feelings started igniting inside of her.

And secretly, she wanted Manik sir to be here, so that he can see how his employees were treating, because somewhere down the line, she wanted Manik sir to stand up for her, and take some action, even though no one ever did.
And she didn't expect anybody to stand up for her either.
Then why Manik sir?

She had to talk to him. She had to sort stuff out.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing and she helplessly looked at it. Was it Manik Sir? She really hoped against hope for it to be Manik sir.

Ab pata chalega in logo ko whom they've messed with.

Alya Saxena.
So Ms. Lady long legs was Indian.
She read the badge stuck to her cleavage above her dress, which didn't seem to be doing anything to cover it.

She wanted to..she wanted to..she can't even think of what she wanted to do to her.

But Manik would know.

God. She had to stop thinking about him.

"Nandini?" She heard his voice calling her name, in reality. She turned towards him. And she released the breath she realized she'd been holding. His voice seemed..sad. He was crying.
But why was he crying? Was he okay? Did something happen to him?

She wanted to go to him and cry her eyes out and tell him how they'd just behaved with her. She wanted to complain her heart out and want him to listen to her, even though no one ever did.
She wanted to see what Manik sir would do to his employees.

Suddenly he hugged her.
What the fuck!
Why the heck was he hugging her?
How could she let him?
She should pull away and slap him, like she would have done if it would have been any random guy she knew she must, but she didn't...want to. She wanted to make of it as much as she can.

That hug.
Oh my, that hug.
He was so warm.
He was so comfortable.
He smelt like heaven.

It felt so cozy to be there, like that is where she was meant to be. Like those arms, that chest, it was only made for her. His arms around her waist, locking her to him. She felt safe. She felt no body can say anything to her, nobody will dare to abuse her. Neither mentally, nor verbally. She just wanted to melt in his arms. She could hear his heart beat. The most relaxing thing on the planet.

She heard him mumble something, but couldn't really hard what he said partly because it was merely a whisper and partly because she was too lost in his arms.

She unknowingly had plastered a huge smile on her face as she snuggled more into his chest.

He had made her feel special. Really special.

This hug felt like it was the most natural thing in the planet, no awkwardness, like this is how they were meant to be.

She hugged him back. She snaked her arms around his waist and took in his scent. It was ever so blissful, ever so peaceful.