#23

Hola mis amigos!

That's right. I know how to speak read and write in Spanish! What do you guys think I was doing all week? Sleep?

Um. Kinda. Yeah. *chuckles nervously*

But its really difficult to stay conscious reading Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice, okay?!

"Who chooseth me shall get as much as he deserves" *raises collar* *looks around arrogantly* *gets kicked out of the castle by Portia*

I should stop.

And you should start. *wink wink*

*****
"I'll promise to build a new world for us two, with you in the middle"
~ Middle, DJ Snake ft. Bipolar Sunshine
___

"It wasn't a dream? It was real?" He asked in disbelief, his twinkling eyes wide, a huge smile taking over his lips.

Nandini nodded, not trusting herself with words, laughing at his excitement.

"Jesus Christ! Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you so much!" He shouted, his hands going around her waist and lifting her upwards, twirling her around.

Her hands held his shoulders for support. She laughed out, enjoying being twirled around by him, her fave towards the sky, her eyes closed, living in the moment. Manik's eyes landed in her happy, glowing face, and his own eyes were filled with tears.

What had he done to get such a goddess in his life?

He stopped twirling her around before she started feeling dizzy. He gently put her back on her feet before joining his forehead with hers and closing his eyes. The peace he felt was incomprehensible. The way she made him feel just blew his mind.

He loved her with his mind, body and spirit.

"Nandini, I...I don't know how you wanted this to be, I don't know if its too early or not, I don't know what you think about it, and I don't know anything about the way I feel right now. Honestly, I am not the person who expresses his feelings openly, and I have a very dreadful past. I can be bossy and demanding at times, in fact, I don't ever remember going easy on anyone for anything! But...but the time you walked into my life, you changed it. I know, I know that its not been that long a time since we first met, but this time of my life has been the best. I felt like I have all the happiness in the world, I, for the first time in 20 years, got someone to share myself with. I'm the type of person who gives everything into doing something he desire, Nandini. And you have made me realise what I really desire, want and need. Its you, Nandini. It was you from the moment I first saw you, and it will be you till my last breath." He took a deep breath before continuing.

"I...don't know how people do this, this my first time doing this and I want this to be my last. From the moment I saw you, Ms. Nandini Murthy, entered my small world, unknowingly taking over it and eventually becoming my entire world. You made me realize, Ms. Murthy, that all I ever needed and I will ever want, is you. I don't know how but I don't exactly know when I started falling for you, but know that even as I stand here, looking at you, I know I am falling a bit deeper, and that I will keep falling, always. What I feel for you, Nandini is something out to this world, its something magical, its something absolutely beautiful, and I think I know exactly what it is." He reached for something in his pocket.

"Its love, Nandini. I love you. I love you so much you can't even imagine. I love you more than the stars love the moon. I love you more than the seas loves the lands. I love you more than anything in this world, Nandini, and if you tell me jump off a cliff, I will, without hesitation. I just love you too much to deny you anything. I love you so much it hurts. It hurts to not have you with me, beside me, within my sight all the time. It hurts to stay away from you, I have never ever felt this way before, nobody has ever made me feel the way you make me feel, Nandini. I just, love you too much. I don't know if I'm the kind of person you'd fall in love with, but if I'm not, I will give my 100% person to become one. I will be your Prince Charming if you want me to. I will be anything and everything you need me to be."

"I love you" He said, his eyes wet with tears. This was the first one he had let his feelings flow like this. And the expression her face held made him realize it was worth it.

Her eyes had tears, they were running down her cheeks. His eyes screamed truth, his eyes screamed love. His confession, it seemed so pure.

She smiled through her tears at his efforts to make his point clear. But he didn't know that just a simple "I love you" from his side would have been enough, because his eyes had already told her all she needed to know.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Malhotra..."
She said, wiping her tears.

Manik's heart beats increased. He braced himself for what was coming. His face turned sad, defeated and disappointed.

"But you should have gone on your knee first." She said, before chuckling and going into his arms.

"I love your Cologne." She said, snuggling into his chest.

He sighed.

"What?" She said, looking up at him her chin resting on his chest.

Manik nodded his head sideways, wrapping his arms around her.

Nandini smiled at him a beautiful smile, her eyes twinkling. She pulled out of his arms and cupped his face with her hands.

"I love you, Mr. Manik Malhotra. How? When? Why? I have no clue. But what I do know is that if we were ever under attack, I would give my life to save yours. And I am too selfich to let all the love and care you shower me with just go. I love you so much the thought of you being with someone else just drills a hole in my heart. And I am so overwhelmed right now. I feel like I am the luckiest girl on the planet. I love you so much!"

Manik didn't think twice before crushing her lips with his. The force made her stagger back but his hand caught her. He placed his hand on her lower back, pulling her closer, the other hand on her waist, pressing her body to his. Her hands traveled to his hair, softly tugging at them, crushing his mouth to hers. Their lips moved in sync before he bit her lip, tasting every corner of her mouth, tongues playing with each other.

They kissed till they ran out of breath.
They broke the kiss and looked at each other in the eye, reading each other's minds.

Nandini forwarded her hand and Manik slid in the diamond studded promise ring in her third finger, before kissing her fingers, making Nandini giggle.

"I love you" he said, digging his face in her hair.

"I love you more" she said, pecking his lips, entwining their fingers with each other.

And standing under the moon with the stars and the sea witnessing their little heaven, the two souls with their entwined fate, became one.

*****
Is it too cheesy??🙈🙈

Please forgive the typos.
Yo! I really really really hope that you liked this chapter, if you did, please please please hit that star button, because you don't have an option on hitting the moon button.

Haha i'm hilarious!
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry.

And please do comment as it means a looooooooooot to me! Muah!

Stay blessed!

#okthanksbye