#18

Guys. I can totally use some help here.🙈

Chalo tell me, Which one?

(By: the one who should not be named

a.k.a Lord Voldemort. Jk.🙈)
Or

(By: thegirlinpinksocks)

Thank you so much for giving your precious time to help me make some amazing covers, sweethearts! Thank you for your patience and thank you for bearing with me throughout!❤

Much love,
Your writer.
~the7thangel~

*****

Nandini pulled back to look up at his face. She noticed he had tear-stained cheeks.

He had his eyes closed as he tried to control his rage. Tears couldn't stop escaping, no matter how hard he tried to hold them back.
He felt her soft hands wiping his tears away.
His eyes immediately shot open, as he could do nothing but stare down at her gorgeous face. She was crying, her eyes slightly red, her cheeks wet. She bit her lower lip to bite back a sob.

Cold wind blew, making her shiver with cold. She snuggled closer to his warm body, looking for warmth.

"Let's get you home and into bed." He said. He didn't want her to catch a cold or something. He wrapped his blazer around her shoulders.

Nandini gratefully snuggled into it. She pressed her lips together and studied the sand under her feet as she nodded. He felt like she wanted to say something but was hesitating.

It was dark already, the stars shone upon them, as they retraced their steps back to his car, walking not too close, but not too far from each other. It was so calm, so peaceful, so serene.

It felt like the sky and the sea became one at the horizon. It seemed as if the stars and the full moon were all floating atop the pitch black sea water, making it look magical.

The wind occasionally blew, playing with Nandini's hair, as it whispered sweet nothings into their ears.

Manik smiled thinking about the past few hours that he had spent with her, opening up to her, and almost ripping his feelings, his insecurities, his whole damn wounded life out and putting it in front of her, so she could heal him.