#30

~1654~

"Cuz all of me loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning" ~John Legend, All Of Me

~

Around her, blinking is a difficult task. What if she disappears the moment I closed my eyes and reopen them?

How did I managed to find a soul mate in such an amazing woman?

Her irresistible lips, infectious, true smile, her enchanting laugh, her adorable giggles, her sweet, mesmerizing voice, her twinkling, expressive eyes, the wrinkle by her eyes when she smiles, the slight freckles on her cheeks, her soft, delicate skin, her gorgeous, exquisite, angelic self, is all mine.

She is my weakness, she is my strength.

She is my failure, she is my success.

She is my chaos, she is my peace.

She is my end, she is my beginning.

She is my destruction, she is my hope.

She is my angst, she is my happiness.

She is my everything, my most precious possession.

She is mine, I am hers.

They say nothing lasts forever, but they also say that nothing is hard to find if you look for it hard enough.

I managed to find what many people fail to.

I finally found my nothing, who turned out to be my everything.

I found love. And I will continue finding it, every single moment and every single day I spend with her.

I found her.

She makes my heart want her, need her, crave her, love her.

She makes my heart ache for her.

She makes my heart flutter just at the sight of her.

She makes my heart skip a beat at her lightest touch.

The moment I laid my eyes on her, I realized my heart wasn't mine anymore.

I realized my thoughts weren't mine anymore. I realized my mind had been blown, had lost its ability to think about anything, anyone but her. I realized my eyes refused to see any other sight other than hers. I realized my mouth had suddenly been filled with words, feelings that I had needed to get out of myself before my heart lost its ability to beat and my mind lost its ability to think.

The moment I saw her, touched her, felt her, heard her, I witnessed a change in me. I realized I was capable of a lot of things I didn't even believe in.

My heart didn't just beat anymore, it loved. My mind didn't just think anymore, it believed.

I didn't just survive anymore, I started living.

Her eyes made me love. Her words made me believe. Her heart made me trust. She made me desire.

People say it's all the work of destiny. It's my fate and that I can't change it, no matter what.