#12

Well, HELP!
I need you guys to answer this question.

What do you think about me?

Also, can someone help in making me a new cover.

Because I ain't that good at it.
Pweash help me, my BIMB family! And I honestly love you guys so much!❤

*****
"Wow." Manik said, as he saw Nandini walk into his office.
"That was..hilarious, actually." Manik said, chuckling.

"Um..thanks!" She said, and smiled at him, and he returned it. And her eyes met his.

And everything stopped. Her heart beat quickened. Her breathing deepened. Her smile gradually disappeared as she slowly, and willingly dived into his eyes.
They were so clear, they were so pure. She was captivated by his eyes. They told her..something. Something she couldn't really decipher, she tried hard to, but just couldn't.  She wanted to look away, but his eyes held her their captive.

"Um. Are you hungry?" He asked, bringing her out of her little moment.
She tore her eyes from his and looked away, embarrassed. She bit her lower lip to try and camouflage her heated cheeks.

"Nandini?" She heard him call her.

"Yes?"

"Are you hungry?" He repeated.

And at that moment she heard her stomach growl.

"Oh yes. Very much so. I am so hungry I could eat an elephant, honestly." She said, grinning.

Manik chuckled.

"Well, I am afraid I don't know a place that sells cooked elephants, but I do know a very good place that sells amazing shrimps, I've heard ." He said.

"Ooooh. That would work too. I like sea food. I mean its food. Duh." She said.

"Okay. Let's go." He said, heading towards the door.

She followed him. He opened the door and stepped aside like a gentleman, holding the door for her.
Nandini muttered a "thanks" as she passed him, her cheeks heating up.

This small gesture of his made her feel so special.

She walked out.
Thankfully, the whole floor belonged to his cabin, and there was nobody here, to get a heart attack seeing Manik "sir" do that.

They got into the elevator, and headed out.

He had his own personal elevator, which avoided the elevator to stop at every level.

They were in the lounge in no time.

They walked out of the elevator, and Nandini let Manik lead the way, as she walked behind him, as she looked down, playing with her fingers, she was very nervous, after all these were the people that had laughed at her in the morning.

She passed through without meeting anyone's gaze, as she tucked her hair strands behind her ear, studying the floor like it was a Picasso.

She was successful in getting out of the building without embarrassing herself, maybe because of who she was with.

She smiled at the though of him.

She saw him stop in front of an expensive looking car.

"Sweet ride." She commented.

Manik smiled, as he opened the door of the shotgun for her, asking the driver to step away.

She noticed the man in a white outfit, almost a uniform, whom Manik had dismissed, standing near the car, probably the "care-taker" of the car, his chin dropped to the floor. She was curious. Why was he so shocked? 
She was about to sit, when Manik suddenly shut the door.