#11

Oh, I love you too.😘

*****

Nandini

"Will you be my friend?"
She looked up at him in disbelief.

After all, he told her about himself, he fucking hugged her!
Well, kinda, but yeah.

She felt like a mom pacifying her child. And she loved it.

She had gone absolutely blank when Manik told her that Alya wasn't her girlfriend.
She was ecstatic! She couldn't believe her ears! But she looked into his eyes and just knew that he wasn't lying. He was saying the truth.

Alya indeed wasn't his girlfriend.
She was so overwhelmed.
She felt a swirl of emotions inside of her.
She couldn't even describe her feelings.
She wanted to cry out loud in happiness and just hug him tight.

But then, well, she knew who she was. Nothing but an employee.

She looked up at Manik and realized that he looked really sad and frustrated about something. And it hurt her to see him like that.
Her feet had unconsciously carried her to him, as his hands went into his hair on their own accord.

She started massaging his head, loving the feeling of his soft, silky hair slide through her slender fingers.

She saw him visibly relaxed, and she relaxed her own tensed self.

She continued with it, when suddenly Manik sir stood up and offered her to sit in her place.

But how could she do that? That's his seat! The product of his hard work! Only he had the right to sit there! No one else! Not even God!

But he kinda ordered her to sit, and so she did.

To her utter shock, Manik sir settled on the floor in front of her, she facing his back.

"Continue" he ordered, referring to the head massage he was receiving for free.

And she automatically resumed.

And then, he started telling her about his life. She was happy that at least it wasn't all just stuffed inside of him anymore. He was letting it all out.

His words, they pained her.
He had so much of sadness hidden in him, it broke her heart.

She totally felt what he felt, and she wanted him to just be okay. And she wanted to reassure him that he now had someone he could always count on.

"I never had a friend. I was always so lonely. I never had anybody do this to me, after my dad.." He almost choked.
She bent down and softly touches her lips to the top of his head, her hands caressing his cheeks.

And out of nowhere, he turned and hugged her, hiding his face in her stomach.

It was honestly the most perfect feeling ever. It was like this was all meant to be. Like they were just meant to be.

He was so adorable.

She unconsciously moved her fingers through his soft mane, as she heard him sob and saw his shoulders rise and fall unevenly.

Who knew this rich, arrogant, rude man could be such a cute and adorable baby?
Well, she did. From the moment she'd laid her eyes on him.

She watched over him as he cried, letting all of his feelings flow.

She felt so connected to him. They had a similar past, maybe.
She didn't know,

All she knew was that he had had a miserable past, and his present was no more better, he had money, but couldn't buy love.