#36

Is This It For The Saxena's?

Read the headline of the newsletter Manik had pulled up on his phone. A smirk takes over his lips, his eyes twinkling with a sense of triumph.

"Nandini, babe, take a look at this," he called out to the love of his life as he sat with his back against the head board of the bed.

Nandini tore her gaze from the sparkling skies and the glittering ground. It was a typical night in New York City, the city where dreams come true.

It was true. This was the city where Manik and Nandini had their own dreams fulfilled. As a matter of fact, their dreams were right in front of them, smiling at them with a promise of a future brighter the city beyond their windows.

"Following the opening of the branch of the Starwood chain in Thailand, the company seems to be facing some major problems. It is believed that the multimillion corporation is on the edge of bankruptcy.

Sources say that the cause of the fall of Saxena's could be the very powerful Malho-"

Nandini stopped reading mid sentence, her eyebrows shooting up in surprise. She questioningly your looks at Manik, who was perfectly comfortably sitting back, listening to her sweet voice.

"How could they have known it was yo-us?" She questions him, trying not to look below his beautiful face, down to his bare, sculpted chest.

"It's a big, traitorous world out there, baby. Secrets spill," he says, "and we can only trust each other."

Nandini smirks, "Oh, yeah? And what exactly makes you think you can trust me?" She asks, crawling towards her billionaire boyfriend, inviting herself into his lap.

He, of course, was not at all opposed to the idea, and wrapped his hands around his girl, smirking right back.

"What makes me think I can trust you? My heart, my body and my very fucking soul," he says, before sealing their lips with a kiss, trailing his hands down to her ass, before picking her up and pulling her under him, attacking her with his mouth.

•••

Her era flutter open, awakened by the gentle rays of sun hitting her face.

She looks behind at her boyfriend spooning her from the back, his face nuzzled in her neck, his hands tightly wound around her waist.

She reached her hands up, stroking the stubble on his jaw, smiling and snuggling into the whites of the pillow, inhaling deeply.

"Good morning, beautiful," his scruffy, rough morning voice sends an odd wave of satisfaction through her body.

This voice, it was only made for her ears.
Those words, they were uttered by him, just for her.

She feels his hold around her loosen and she turns around in bed, facing him.

"Good morning, handsome," she says, caressing his jaw, his cheek, his neck, moving up to his hair, while her other hand traced circles on his chest.

He attempted to kiss her, but she shook her head.
"Morning breath sucks ass," she says, before getting out of bed, walking to the bathroom.