Chapter 5 (Alex p.o.v)

I yawned tiredly as I stretched. Lily and Josh were snoring beside me. I shook my head smiling and I climbed down the bed and took a quick bath. I brushed my teeth and cooked some breakfast while they were sleeping. After cooking some pancakes, I woke them up, making them groaned. I laughed and just rushed them.

When I walked downstairs, I yelped in surprise. My eyes widen and my mouth were gapped open.

“Can I have some pweaseee?” Damien asked in a very cute voice and he gave me a puppy dog eyes. My eyes were still wide and I looked at Anthony, asking for a explaination. He just shrugged and went into the kitchen. Without thinking much, I nodded slowly. Damien's face lit up and he took a piece of pancake and put it in his mouth. He squealed like a little girl, making a happy face. I laughed a bit.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked as I bunched some coffee. I noticed Anthony was cooking. I raised an eyebrown at him. Damien smiled sheepishly at me while Anthony replied.

“You couldn't be thinking that we would leave you alone is it?” I blinked in surprise. I blinked and blinked again.

“You guys aren't afraid of my reputation and yours?” I asked warily. They shared a look and shook their heads. Damien drapped his arms on my shoulder and smiled at me.

“Nope. We're only talking to you at school.” He said smiling. I blushed.

“B-But.. How about the rumours? Aren't you afraid of it? The populars will make your life living like hell...” I mumured softly. I frowned at that thought. They were bullied before and now they're mixing with me. What if they teased them and humiliated them?

“Why don't you just say you doesn't want to hang out with us...?” Anthony sighed. My eyes widen and I gasped.

“No no no! I didn't mean it like that! I meant... I-I... T-They just..they...” I shuttered. Damien laughed and shook his head. He kissed my cheek and whispered beside my ears that made me shivered.

“Don't worry little bear, teddy and his gang are not afraid of this.” I giggled. I actually giggled at that. Then Josh and Lily came downstairs rubbing their eyes. I smiled and opened my arms. They jumped into my arms while I kissed their forehead and they greeted me with a good morning. When they saw the pancakes on the table, their face lit up like Damien. I shook my head and let them go as they ran and attacked the food.

A plate of fresh pancakes were shoved in my face. I looked up and saw Anthony. I raised an eyebrown and he did the same.

“Eat.” He said in a brotherly tone and I knew I couldn't object. I slumped my shoulder and squirmed under my seat uncomfortablely. I'm not used to it when someone treated me kindly except Chase. They obviously noticed me squirming and they asked me what's wrong.

“I'm just not used to it..” I gestured to everything. They nodded in understandment and smiled at me. They crossed their arms in front of their chest. I couldn't help but stared at their muscle. They're wearing a plain white t shirt with a pair of jeans.

“Well, you better get used to it.” They winked. I nodded numbly and eat with the kids. Lily was telling me how she met her friend and how she talked. Josh was chatting with the guys about sports. I smiled.. At least they had friends. I rested my hand on my chin, thinking. Where should I find? I needed job like now.. I rubbed my temple and sighed..

“Alex?” My eyes snapped towards Damien. His eyes held worried and concerned. I flashed him a smile and shook my head.

“I'm ok. Let's get going.” I yelled. Josh and Lily quickly ran towards the door and put on their shoes. I smiled. They've grown up. I just wished mom and dad were here. I leaded them out the door and close the door before locking it. Damien leaded us to his car and we climbed in. The kids bounced in excitement. Anthony just laughed it off.

We reached their school and I kissed their cheek before letting them ran off. They waved at us before running back in. I climbed back in and we sat in a comfortable silence. Then we reached the school. My heart was thumping against my chest loudly. All I could think was what will happened if they saw us? What if their reaction was way from my expectation? All I could see is my school.

“Alex.” I snapped my head towards them. They were loking at me nervously. I laughed a little. I ruffled their hair and smiled.

“I'm not leaving you guys. If they started bullying you, not my fault.” I joked, attemped to lift up the mood and it worked. They smiled and walked circle around me. Aiden and Kaden on my left, Noah and Dylan on my right, Sho and Anthony behind me and Damien and Brayden in front of me. They put up their face and I let my face be neutral.

Once we stepped in the school, the whisper started.

Why are they walking circle?”

Why is she there?”

Oh my god, I wished I am the one walking inside them.”

She's not even beautiful, why is she walking with The Nerds?”

The Nerds don't deserve a nerd.”

I pratically rolled my eyes at the last comment. What does she meant The Nerds don't deserve a nerd? We are all nerds, well except the fact that they're in a gang. We walked towards my locker and they still whispering. I huffed and pulled up my hoddie. Noah and Sho were trying to sniffle their laughter and they covered it with a cough. I groaned.

When we reached my locker, they leaned against the locker and let out a silent laugh. I glared at them but smirked when Brayden and Damien hit their head. The bell rang and I skipped to my class. They gave hugs before leaving to their class. I jogged to my class and I went in.

The teacher greeted me as I nodded back and gave him a small smile. I went to my sit and do my usual routine, reading. Then I heard chair scraping the floor, I turned and saw one of the cheerleader, Ashley. She faked smlie at me and stucked her hand out.

“Hey. I'm Ashley. I saw you walked in with The Nerds today. I was just wondering... why?” She asked through gritted teeth even though she hid it with a smile. I stared at her and exhaled through my nose. I was known as the mute. I ignored her and continued my reading. But she doesn't think I'm mute.

“Hey. I'm talking to you. I'm asking you a question..” I can sensed that she's getting impatient. I sighed. That goes my day.

Ahh... Ashley is so annoying right? (No offense to those who's Ashley) I'm sorry for the late updates but I will try my best. Thank you for those who keep up with me and read my story!! =) 

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment

Tell me what you think!

=D