Chapter 24 (Alex p.o.v)

“Ahh... You guys are here.” Rick said as he opened his door wide. He greeted us with a smile. When his eyes landed on me, his eyes turned into lust. I was standing between Anthony and Damien. They eventually stood a step forward telling him a message to Rick that they're here and back off.

Rick's eyes darken and he glared at the twins. He stepped aside and we went in, of course Anthony beside me with his hands on my waist, not spotting my dagger. He tighten his grip when Richard narrowed his eyes on my waist. He tried to speak to me but I walked away fast and Anthony followed me suite. Damien glared at Rick without him noticing while Max and Ron were trying to be calm and not punch Rick.

I walked towards his office with Max and Ron infront of me and them behind me. They threw the door opened and we sat the usual seat. Soon Rick came in and he flashed me his yellow teeth, obviously he had been smoking. I shivered in disgust, making a disgust face. Damien and Anthony sat beside me protectively. I hate to say this but I'm glad that they're here with me. They gave me strength.

“So... I guess you need your weapons eh?” Rick asked my brothers. They nodded and started discussing between themselves. I'm aware that the twins were sitting closer to me. Damien leaned into me and whispered.

“I hate him. I hate the way he looked at you.” Damien whispered harshly. I smiled warmly at him.

“I hate him too, don't worry.” Then Anthony leaned towards me and whispered like Damien.

“If he looked like that at you again or he dare to touch you, I'm so going to kill him with his own guns.” Anthony growled lowly. My smile widen. My heart pounded on my chest wildly on their words. They grabbed my hand and gave me a squeeze. Everywhere they touched tingles and I loved it.

“So we're going to pay by check. Before we pay, we need to see the guns.” Ron said. Rick nodded and dialed his phone and spoke some weird language. He hung up as the door was opened and people swarmed in with boxes. I waited for them to place everything down to their position before I check.

I walked towards the box and opened them one by one. My fingers trailed the guns and I felt overwhelmed. I picked the gun and aimed at Rick, checking the weight and all. I smiled slightly when I saw Rick jumped from his chair and his hand flew to his waist. I see.. So that's where he hid his weapons. I dropped the gun and checked the others.

I narrowed my eyes when I felt one is too light for our use. I tried the other one and it all felt the same. I pulled the other box out and it's lighter. I tried putting in the ammo but it won't fit. It's a fake. I glared at Rick and threw the gun at him. He raised an eyebrown at us, acting like what's happening but I saw the sweat dripping down from his hair. I stalked towards him.

“Do you think we're stupid? Supplying us fake guns?” I growled and pulled him down to my level with his necktie. He gulped nervously and he tried to pry me away from him. But something seemed wrong. He's acting. All of his doing is fake. I glared at him and swung my hand that was grabbing his necktie. I watched as his face slammed to the chair and he groaned. My brothers snickered and glared at him.

“Ivy don't do this to us. Heck, does she even know that we're buying from her? Did you tell her?” I leaned down and swung my dagger on his neck. His eyes shone something I don't understand but then he suddenly laughed. He grabbed my hand and that's when hell broke lose..

Rick's gang broke into the office and pointed the guns at us. At this rate, everyone of us can't fight back because we're outnumbered. Damien and Anthony were standing there glaring at Richard but they knew they will die if they move. Their muscle tensed and their hands were clentched into fist. My brothers were pinned down by Rick's gang. I glared hatefully at him as he chuckled and stroked my cheek. I did what I always wanted to do, I spat on him.

“You listen to me bitch, you don't do that to me!” He said as he stood up and slammed his fist to my cheek. My dagger flew out from my hand as I fell on the broken chair. Rick snarled at me and stepped on my shoulder, I stiffled a scream and closed my eyes, stop the tears that trying to break through. He put on more pressure and I fell his breath beside my face.

“Alex!!!” The guys yelled.

“Cry for me bitch. Beg me.” He stepped on more as I bit my lips, trying not to scream. My vision was glassed with my unshed tears. The twins were already pinned down by Rick's gang and they were still trying to break free. I met his eyes and I chuckled coldly.

“NEVER.” I said harshly. Rick growled and kicked my face, hard if I may add. I could felt my cheek getting numb with the pain.

“Bring them to the basement. I will settle this bitch.” Rick said as he turned away from me and gave my brothers and the twins each a painful punch. I smiled with my bruise lips. Little did he know, I had informed our gang when his leg lifted from my shoulder. I chuckled darkly making him snapped his head to me. He growled again.

“You think this is funny!? YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY!? HOW ABOUT THIS!?” He punched Max making me shut my mouth. I narrrowed my eyes at him as he kept on punching my grunting brothers.

“STOP IT YOU BASTARD!!” I screamed but shut up by his punching. I grunted and I saw him taking a knife from his waist. No no no no.... What is he doing!?

“You love to make me fight with Ivy... Now I want you to suffer what I went through for triple!!” I screamed with tears streamed down my face as I watched him stabbed the knife in Anthony's thigh. No! I stood up with the dagger that they gave me in my hand even though it's painful for me. I growled and charged towards him. I saw Damien fighting with them and my brothers punching the others.

Rick yelled something I don't understand but I froze when I heard a gun shot. My eyes wandered to Damien and I saw him lying on the ground with his hand cluntching on his chest. No no no no no... My eyes widen in horror. Damien.. Anthony... I felt my chest tighten. I pushed Rick off and ran towards them.

“Damien! Anthony!” I screamed. Before I could touch them, I was threw back.

“Alex!” My brothers yelled. My vision got fuzzy but my eyes landed on Damien's. I saw him trying to get up but he was in pain.. Anthony was still fighting with limping his leg while my brothers were trying to get to me with punching and everything. Then I heard gun shot. I felt relief washed over me when I saw Chase and the rest of our gang walked in with guns.

“Guys..” I whispered before falling into a deep sleep.

You know everytime I thought about Damien and Anthony, there's always someone giving me tips about our feelings.. Maybe, their actions and movement were our proof but I just doesn't get it.. But I get it today when I saw them in that state..

I'm in love with the twins.

Yes! 2 chapter a day! Oh, cliff hanger~ Finally Alex! Took you long enough to confess your feeling! Lol. What do you think will happen to Damien and Anthony in the next chapter? (Gasp) I've came this far! It's already Chapter 24! Thank you everyone for reading =)

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment