Chapter 17 (Alex p.o.v)

My whole body trembled as Max and Ron glared at The Nerds. My eyes stung but the tears never fall. I stared at The Nerds as they looked at me in shock and the twins facing the wall in rage. Josh and Lily were whimpering behind my leg.

An hour ago....

My parents were in a gang. No they're the leader of the gang, SilverTiger gang. We did legal business and never illegal. You could say we are the gang made out of kindness.. We were a big family and we did everything together.” I smiled softly.

Like every family, I'm daddy's little princess. I had a friend called Caleb. I told him everything and he's my best friend. We did everything together and one day when I was ten, one of the gang leader turned up and he told dad one thing. 'This is how to be a gang leader.' Things got ugly. They kidnapped me and Max. They didn't abuse us just kidnap. Since there's cop in our gang, its easier to find us.

After being kidnapped, dad taught me how to fight but I don't have the talent. It's not in my blood. We tried everything we can but nothing works. Mom was worried but she suggested daggers. Dad taught me how to use daggers and knife and guess what? I mastered it. It's like natural when I touched the daggers.” Max pulled out the dagger and shoved it in my hand. I threw it across the room, hitting the wall perfectly. The twins looked at me dumbfolded and I laughed at their expression. I cleared my throat and smiled softly, recalling every memories that I had spent with dad.

Dad trained me harder and harder and I love it. I love the way the knifes and daggers fit perfectly in my hand. I ran, I aimed, I threw. I was the fastest runner in the gang. I trained harder than everyone else and I was proud when dad asked me to attend a mission even though I can't fight.

I asked him before why select me if I can't fight? His answer is simple. Because you're the fastest runner and good at daggers. That's why it's hard for you guys to catch up with me. Josh came and soon... Lily came too.” I said softly, smiling at Josh and Lily. They gave me a sweet smile. Here's the hard part...

Josh and Lily were small but they love to see me throwing daggers. Even they are babies.. They would clapped and giggled when I hit my target. When I was thirteen, when Max and Ron were sixteen, Josh were six and Lily were one.. I was kidnapped again. And I will always remembered that night, a part of me died with that day...” I whispered at the last part. Max took my hand in his big one and he gave my hand a squeeze.

It was like every night, chilly and foggy. I was stupid. I went to a party that night, with my ex-boyfriend. I'm like the others teenagers, having fun, dancing but no alcohol. When I wanted to go back, I looked for my boyfriend but I could find him. I went to the toilet and I caught him cheating with the other girl so I did the only thing that came into my mind, I ran. But I refused to let the tears fall so I ended up going to my mom. I told her eveything. I told her how sad am I and how I hate my boyfriend but mom told me it not worth it and let it go. I can't. I screamed at mom and ran out of the house with them calling me...” My voice started to break.

I.. I went to a corner, missing the sight of a few drunk person. I went straight into them.. They tried to touch me but I won't let them. One of the guys grabbed me and the others came to me.” I cluntched my hand tighter.. I looked down, feeling dirty like that night even though I moved on. “They touched me, I kicked, I screamed, I do anything I can. When I reached my pocket, I noticed I forgot my knifes. They started to abuse me. One of them... stabbed a knife into my ankle.” The Nerds growled a little.