Chapter 13 (Alex p.o.v)

“Guys..?” Their head turned to me and they got a guilty look on their face. Did they feel bad about not being able to keep their promise?

“If any of you feel guilty about it and tell the other four, I am so not talking to you.” I said in a serious tone. They hesistated but nodded. I smiled. Then I noticed the brothers and Sho were eyeing my brothers like a stranger. They looked alert. I mentally slapped myself.

“Max, put me on the couch please.” He nodded and do as I say. When I sat down, I laid down comfortablely.

“Max, Ron, meet my friends. Aiden, Kaden, Sho, Noah and Sam, short for Samantha. Guys, meet my brothers.” When I said brothers, their eyes snapped to mine and widen a bit. I know I know.. I never mentioned about having brothers. My brothers nodded their head on them and they did the same.

“BlackPanther.” Ron mumbled. But The Nerds heard, they stiffen and their muscle were tensed. They looked alert back. I sighed.

“How do you know?” I asked, staring at Max and Ron.

“Uh.. We kinda met before? I followed dad and saw them. I'm friends with their leader.” I nodded my head stiffly. The words 'dad' made all the memories flowed back. Suddenly I was hugged. I looked down and my gaze soften. Josh and Lily were hugging my leg and they looked worried.

“Hey little guy.” I picked both of them up and they hugged me immediately. I saw Sam had a confused face on her.

“Sam? Is everything ok?”

“What BlackPanther?” Then everyone froze. Shit. We forgot that Sam doesn't even knew about the gang stuff. I stared at her uncomfortablely and cleared my throat. I looked at The Nerds for approval. They sighed.

“We're in gang.. called BlackPanther..” Sho mumbled. They nodded numbly and they knew what's their punishment for telling the others their identity.. I looked at Max and Ron. I glared at them and they immediately put their hands up in the air. I sighed and snuggled into Josh and Lily's tummy. They giggled and I shook my head on their tummy, making them laughed.

“Whoa.. The Nerds.. in a gang? Wow.. Unexpected.” Sam whispered shocked. She stared in the air for awhile then her face lit up.

“Oh, those bitch should be dead right now if I joined in your gang! Alex too?” Sam asked smiling. I looked at her weirdly but nodded slowly. The Nerds looked horrified but Sam just bounced around happily.

“No! You can't joined in the gang! You'll just endanger yourself! And we will get killed by o--” Noah babbled. I rolled my eyes and threw my pillow on his face, perfect shot. He groaned as I turned to Sam.

“Sam, once you joined in a gang, you can't back out. Joining a gang is not for fun or bullying, it's for helping each other. We're like another big family.” I said with a serious tone. She stared at me and nodded her head.

“I know.. If you're in gang.. Why did you let the bitch beat you?” Sam frowned. I blushed a bit. Max and Ron coughed awkwardly and The Nerds looked confused as Sam. My brothers stiffled their laughter and suddenly they couldn't hold it anymore and laughed.

“Shut up you jerks!” I took a pillow and threw it at them. They took a few deep breaths and chuckled a bit. Josh and Lily cocked their head to a side. Max and Ron padded my head and ruffled my hair.

“This little pancake over here, can't fight. She can't threw a punch or a kick but...” Ron flashed me a dagger. I smiled while Sam scoothed away from me and The Nerds looked at me scared. Ron passed it to me and I swung it around my fingers. Josh and Lily looked excited. I swung it and within a second, the dagger was stabbed at the wall.

“She's good at weapons. She's our secret weapon.” Max said proudly and pulled me into a hug. Sam grinned and she squealed in excitement while The Nerds gulped nervously. I laughed and shook my head. Josh and Lily tugged my clothes and begged me to do it again.

Josh and Lily had practice with me before. They loved to watch me throwing daggers and knives. They even told me once that they're proud that they had a sister who knew how to use weapons so I could protect them and our family. They don't mind us being in a gang and I almost cried for how sweet they're being.

Suddenly Aiden's phone rang. He pulled out his phone and stared at the screen, his face paled. I raised an eyebrown. Who is it? He looked hesistated and the phone kept ringing. He gulped and swung his thumb across the screen and put it beside his ear. The Nerds looked scared shitless.

“Yes..?” He asked carefully. I turned towards Max and Ron, we raised an eyebrown together. We watched as Noah's expression turned to nervous and he stammered. I snatched his phone and pushed it to my ear.

“--Ok?! Why aren't you telling me anything!?” I heard Damien and Anthony yelled.

“Tell you what?” I asked. They stopped yelling and the background voices disappeared. I heard nothing but breathing. I asked again and no one answered.

“Alex? You ok?” Brayden broke the silence. I nodded my head. Then I just remembered that I'm on the phone and they can't see me.

“Yeah. Why I'm not?” I lied.

“It's just that when we asked Noah.. He doesn't reply. And we thought something happened to you.” Damien whined. I rolled my eyes and ruffled Josh's hair. He scowled at me and hit my hand away. I smiled.

“Nope.” Lied again, popping out the 'p'. When they said nothing again, I groaned.

“Guys, you just been gone for a day. What will happened to me, hmm?” I lied. Max and Ron glared at me while Sam narrowed her eyes at me and her hands on her hips, saying 'Lying huh?'. The Nerds looked down to the floor shamefully. I grabbed a magazine and threw to their heads.

“Getting beat up?” Anthony asked worriedly.

“Getting hit by the guys?” Brayden asked. Then I heard smacking and Brayden saying oww.

“I don't know Alex.. Just becareful pleasee..” Damien whined. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

“Yes guys.” I grumbled. We said our goodbyes and I snapped the phone and threw it back to Noah. They looked relieved and they sighed. I glared at them, saying 'don't tell!'. They nodded and I flashed them an innocent smile.

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment