Chapter 15 (Alex p.o.v)

“Miss you sissy, Max, Ron!” Josh and Lily waved. I smiled and waved them back. They smiled at us before running in their school. For some reason, Max and Ron decided to send me to school. I guess they were just afraid that the same thing will happen again. I shurgged and walked back in their car. They started the engine and the whole ride to school was silence.

“Alex?” I turned my head to Ron and raised an eyebrown at him.

“What's with the bruises?” He asked calmly. I stiffen but I didn't show it. I just shrugged.

“I got bullied.” I answered simply. They shook their head and parked at the road side. I raised an eyebrown. What are they doing? I turned towards them but regreted immediately. They were glaring at me with so much sadness and worried. I yelped when they pulled out my shirt and revealing the scars that Robert gave me. I pulled it down immediately and I panicked, my eyes darted everywhere but not them.

“Alex..” They growled. I bit my bottom lips and cowarded back in my seat. I heard them sighed and started driving again. I nibbled my lips, knowing they would try and forced it out from me again. They drove me to school and stopped when they reached. Before I could reach out the door, they pulled me into a hug.

“You will need to tell us.” Max whispered. I bit my bottom lips and nodded, knowing I can't escape. I sighed and opened the door, not before waving goodbye. Great, now they've ruined my mood... I walked towards the school gate, staring at my shoe as I walked. Stupid Robert, I thought.

“What's with the face?” My head snapped up and I smiled. He opened his arms with a grin as I jumped into his arm and gave him a big hug. He chuckled and set my feet to the ground as I smiled widely at him.

“Hey Brayden. Hey Dylan.” I waved behind Brayden. When my eyes scanned behind Dylan, they're not here. I frowned a bit. Where are they?

“Where are Damien and Anthony?” I asked. They stared at each other for awhile and shrugged. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Here goes my mood again. Then the rest came, without Damien and Anthony. Where the hell are they? I greeted them and I saw Noah panicked a little, panicking about the accident that happened when they're gone. I smacked his head, earning Brayden and Dylan's shocked gasp and Noah's whinning.

I glared at him, my eyes secreatly telling him to shut up and stop worrying. His eyes widen and he nodded quickly. I smiled and we walked into the school without trouble. I went to my locker and, finally I saw Damien and Anthony. They were mad and sad for some reason and the boys looked scared at their mood. I skipped my steps towards them.

“Hey Damien, Anthony.” Their eyes met mine and I shivered under their gaze. Their gaze were so cold and distant, hard. I took a step back with my eyes wide. What did I do? I asked myself. Their eyes met with their gang and I turned around, saw that The Nerds looked scared too. Damien and Anothony's gaze shifted on mine again. I stared back, shocked when they just turned around and leave me.

Questions swarmed around my head. What did I do? Why did they treat me like this? Why are they so mad? My mind was interupted when Dylan placed his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and he gave me a smile even though he looked confused too. Sam came and my mood went back a bit. We left for our class and the teacher was shocked when she noticed Damien and Anthony's absent without a reason.

Sam asked me about their absent but I just shrugged. I can't concentrate on my class. My mind kept on going back to the twins. Their muscle were so tensed and their eyes were so cold. My mind was just asking... what happened?

“Are you listening?” Sam asked, snapping me out from my mind. I gave her a half smile and shrugged. I heard she sighed then she smacked my head.

“Now Alexandra, you tell me what's wrong.” She said with determination, knowing that I've lost. So I told her everything. Why they're so cold and their eyes. When I finished, I sighed and met with Sam's stunned eyes.

“Now, they're the jerks.” Sam mumbled. I rolled my eyes and nodded at her comment. We were sitting in a library at lunch now and I refused to meet the twins with them like this. I flipped the pages for fun and sighed again. What am I doing seriously?

“Hey! Forget about them! They're stupid and they're guys. Have I ever tell you they don't look hot now?” I stared at her and a smile slowly appeared across my face. I giggled and shook my head. Man, this girl..

My day went by slowly and I would still frown about the twins but Sam would find a way to make ma smile. When I had the same class as them, they refused to meet my eyes and they even let the cheerleader sat on their lap. Sho and Noah looked shocked and they glanced at me, raising an eyebrown. I shrugged and left them be. After that, they would leave without a word, even their gang.

School ended and I walked towards the gate slowly. The Nerds were talking to the twins. I stared at them, observing them silently. Like the twins knew I was staring, they turned their head, eyes meeting mine. My eyebrown knitted together. Their gaze soften when their eyes met mine but when something clicked, their eyes turned sad. I want to know. I want to know what they're thinking. It's hard when they turned away from me.

“Alex!” Before I could turned my head, the twins and their gang snapped their head towards the voice. I saw Noah, Sho, Aiden and Kaden's face relaxed and they simply nod. I turned and ohhed. Max and Ron. I started to walk towards them when I remembered something. They were going to force it our from me! I narrowed my eyes at them and shook my head, walking the other way.

I heard Ron growled in annoyance and their running footsteps. I growled, started to run and I tried to run as light as I can, not wanting my old wound to reopen. I heard more footsteps and I turned around, my eyes widen in shock. The Nerds were chasing Max and Ron while my brothers were chasing me. I would laugh and snap a photo if I'm in this situation.

“ALEXANDRA ROSEMARIE BROOKE!!” My brothers yelled. I turned around and scoffed, giving them a nasty face. How could they shouted my full name?! I put in more effort and I turned into a small road, smiling when I saw all of them running straight. I'm the fast runner in the gang. I sighed and leaned on the wall, taking my breath. Sweats dripped down from my face and now I felt sticky.

I scowled, definitely not happy with my clothes sticking on my body. I grumbled and walked back to the road I ran before. It took me ten minutes to reach my school and I walked back home, not before picking Josh and Lily on the way back. They gave me a weird face when they smell me and I don't blame them.

I took a quick bath when we reached home and I was pleased to see that our food were stocked. I cooked for them and my brothers and me. I made some cookies for The Nerds and I placed them on the table, knowing I would get in trouble later. I sat on the couch, waiting for them patiently.

When I saw three cars pulled up, I knew I was in a big trouble. Deep shit.

Wahaha!! Alex's bad for running away leaving them behind! She's getting it! Guess what happened next? =D

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment

=3