Chapter 10 (Damien p.o.v)

I smiled at Anthony and Brayden as we waited for her arrival at our car. We always came early so as Alex. Sometimes she came even earlier. Brayden called us whipped when we tapped our foot on the ground unpatiently. We shrugged. We wanted to pick her up but she declined our offer. We waited and waited.

“She's later than usual today..” Brayden said frowning. We nodded in unison. We pushed up our fake glasses with our index finger and we waited. Then we saw her walking. We smiled and lifted up our hand, preparing to wave when we noticed something.

She looked down. The way she knitted her eyebrown together and how tired she looked. We stared at each other, wondering what happened to her. Brayden walked towards her, we followed suite. Then my eyes widen when her leg walked outside the road and a car's coming towards her with speed. She doesn't seemed to notice.

“ALEX!” Anthony and I yelled unisonly. Before we could react, Brayden pulled her from the roadside as the car honked. Alex snapped out from her daze and her eyes glanced over us. I was shocked when I saw her eyes. Her eyes were puffy red and swollen.

“Oh hi..” Alex mumbled.

“Oh hi? OH HI!? You almost got hit by a car Alex!”Brayden yelled. Alex stared at him and shrugged. She grabbed her bag and swung it on her shoulder. She walked pass us and waved a bye. We stared at each other again. Something's not right here. We followed her and she just walked infront without looking like a zombie.

We looked out for her the whole day. She was pacing off. She's not writing notes or anything. She willingly let the teacher scolded her for nothing and detentions. Noah, Sho, Dylan, Aiden, Kaden and Brayden were shocked and scared for her. She looked so lifeless..We tried to talk to her but sometimes she would just walked by us. Her mind is far away. When lunch came, rumours had been spreading that we abandonded Alex.

She don't looked like she cares or she knows. Noah and the brothers had enough and walked towards Alex, ignoring everyone's stares. We watched as they pulled Alex up forcefully, shocking her. She tried to pull them off her but she failed. They dragged her to our table and she sat down, with everyone staring at her.

“What..” She whispered looking down. I looked at Sho. He looked sad and... so much pain. Then it clicked. It's Alex. Aiden and Kaden just wrapped arms around her. All of us stayed quiet and do our things. We knew she hated attention. At the corner of my eyes, I saw her slowly fell asleep into Kaden's arm.

(Alex p.o.v)

Flashback

They turned their heads and I just stood there frozen in my spot. My eyes widen when their eyes glintered with tears. They dropped their bags and wrapped their hands around me. They cried onto my shoulder as their body shook with sadness. Why are they here? Especially now?

I'm sorry Lex... We didn't know.. I'm sorry..” They cried. I slowly shook my head and peeled them off me. Their crystal black eyes stared at me. I closed my eyes and shook my head again, tears treatening to come out.

No. Where are you guys when they died? I passed the message.. I passed and you didn't come back. I know it's all my fault that you guys got sent away but... is it that bad?” I whispered the last part with a tear escaped my eyes. They shook their head and he fell on the floor on his knee.

It's not like that Alex... Please..” He pleaded.

Caleb betrayed us and we didn't heard what happened. He lied to us Alex. For this two years, he lied to us about dad and mom being happy with you guys and missing us but suddenly he stopped reporting to us. We got suspicious and..”

And we called the gang. There's no one picking up the phone and we got worried. We flew back, went to the gang and found out nothing's there anymore. The gang had disappeared... And here we are..” He whispered. I collasped to the floor and sobbed. Caleb... Our gang messanger.. Betrayed us? And it's all my fault...

I didn't get much sleep that night. All I could think off is he betraying our gang and everything that happened is all my fault. I cried for the whole night, blaming myself for being such a bitch to them even though it's all my fault. My mind was too tired and weak to register what happened.

First, I almost got hit by a car. Second, getting scolding and detentions from teacher. Then rumours been spreading about me being abandoned by The Nerds. Next, I was being dragged by Aiden, Kaden and Noah. I was too tired to think everything.. I ended up falling asleep in Kaden's arm, not before noticing how worried everyone were. I fell asleep with warm spreading my body. I mentally sighed in content.

“Alex.. Alex.” Someone shook me. I opened my eye lids and blinked. The Nerds were looking at me worriedly. I gave them a weak smile as Aiden helped me up. Noah helped me to dush off the dirt on my jeans. Brayden walked beside me and drapped his shoulder on mine. I saw Damien and Anthony gave him a death glare. I shrugged my shoulder and let The Nerds lead me.

My mind was still on the gang. I still get scolding from my teacher but they seemed to understand what happened to me. They just acted their role infront of the class but their eyes told me thay won't give me a detention. Time flies and everyone were still picking on me. They kept on asking the reason why I'm moody is it because of The Nerds.

They even threw themselves at them by sitting on their laps. One of the cheerleader got overboard by taking off Dylan's glasses, ended up getting pushed by Dylan when he stood up. He was breathing heavily almost saying 'phew'. I shook my head and stared at the blank sheets.

Caleb betrayed our gang?

How could he? He was our best messager and my best friend. When I had problems, I would always find him. He would be the first person to know what happened to me instead of my parents or siblings.. Why would he do that to the gang? To... me? I felt someone sat beside me but I ignored it. It's a he. I knew from his cologne.

“Alexandra is it?” He asked with a smirk playing on his face. I turned and gave him my blank face. Ryder, one of the jock. He's the quaterback. He blinked at me and blinked again.

“He's right. You don't give a damn.” He said rolling his eyes. Suddenly a hit came to my head. I turned and saw Britanny, Ryder's slut. Her face were red from anger and her hands were cluntched into fist. She looked ready to kill. I mentally rolled my eyes.

“You bitch. Are you trying to steal my boyfriend?! I don't give a damn about your ass! Don't come and pick my boyfriend after being abandoned by The Nerds, you piece of trash!” Then something I was not expected happened.

'm sorry for the late update. I'm busy and tired lately. I had to help my teacher with the school books and I was worn out even though it's my holiday. So, I guess everyone didn't expect that eh? Who do you think the two mystery guy are? What daya think happened!? 

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment

=3