Chapter 25 (Anthony p.o.v)

I sat at the chair beside Damien's and waited with the annoying beep. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I rememebered everything so clearly. Chase and their gang saved us from getting beaten any further. I was shocked when they barged in. I thought I was dead without confessing our feelings to Alex. Damien had been shot in the chest. Chase told us he's lucky that the bullet was right beside his heart, saving him from death. Now, his body need rest and he's in coma.

I haven't seen Alex after the incident, except for one letter. She sent us a letter saying I'm sorry with the dagger we gave her that's it. They just cut off from us including Max and Ron. They locked themselves in their house and there's no sight of Alex from what I heard. I tried going to their house but Max and Ron just asked me to go home and leave them alone. From what I see, they didn't mean it and they had a reason for everything they do.

Sam was sad that she was kicked out by Max and Ron too but she got Noah. Have I ever mention Sam and Noah were dating? They were kind of sudden but they were taking it slowly. My eyes sowly wandered to the door. We were waiting.. Waiting for Alex, Max or Ron to appear at the door. I knew how they felt. Guilty one word. Heck, who wouldn't feel guilty about putting someone they cared in the hospital? I knew what they're going through but they shouldn't just cut off right?

“Hey dude.” Brayden said walking in. He looked tired. I don't blamed him. He's Damien's best friend and he looked like shit. His hair were messy and he got bags under his eyes. He didn't shave and I bet I looked like him. Damien had been in coma for two weeks.

“Hey. How's the gang?” I asked. He just shrugged and told me everything's fine. I believed in him since he's my brother's best friend and he's capeable of handeling our gang. We talked for a few more minutes when the door was opened again. Mom, Steve and Issac walked in. Well, Issac ran. He ran beside Damien and struggled to climb up. I smiled and helped him up.

Steve, mom and Issac visited us everyday. Mom was worried but she got Steve so I'm not worried about her. She got tears in her eyes and I knew she's going to cry again. I stood up and limped towards her. She opened her arms as I hugged her with one arm. She sniffled and kissed my forehead.

“Mom. Don't worry. Chase said he's getting better.” I whispered as I kissed her cheek. She nodded her head and I limped back towards the chair.

“Still no information about the Brooke?” Steve asked. I took a quick glance at him and shook my head. I don't blame them really. Is our choice to follow her and we made a promise with her brothers that we will protect her. We failed to do that and we deserved to be treated like this. We called them, voice mailed them but they never replied. I sighed. Suddenly Issac jumped.

“Brother?” We stood up and waited. Mom ran towards Damien and grabbed his hand, begging him to give a squeeze. We stared at the hand and it did moved. Brayden and Steve ran out to call the doctor as we stood beside him calling him. Damien's eyes fluttered open and mom burst into tears hugging Damien without putting pressure into him. I smiled in relief.

Chase came in running with Brayden and Steve. He helped Damien and checked everything he needed. Damien's eyes were scanning the room, looking for someone. When his eyes landed on mine, his eyes clearly show who he's looking for. Alex. I shook my head and he frowned. Chase told us he needed more rest and he would be staying in the hospital for three more days before he's good to go. Chase smiled and he left the room.

“Oh baby! Don't you ever scare me like that again!” Mom cried. Damien kissed mom's forehead before his eyes wandering to his best friend. The gang were informed and everyone were relived when they saw Damien's awake. Everyone got their chance to talk and they took their turns. The last person was Sam and Noah.

“We're glad you ok.” Sam said quietly. She's not the bubbly person after Alex stopped talking and seeing her. Noah squeezed her shoulder making her smile slightly at him. Damien definitely sensed something's wrong. He took a few gulps of water before asking them. Steve had brought mom and Issac home.

“What happened when I'm in coma?” Sam avoided eye contact with him and tears were threatening to come out. I stood up and patted Noah's shoulder, signaling him to get out. He seemed to understand and he pulled Sam out with his arm on her waist protectively.

“Anthony!' He hissed. I sighed and turned towards him.

“I don't know Damien. I don't know. Everything seemed... quiet.” I sat back on my seat.

“What do you mean? Where's Alex?” I gulped.

“Alex cut everyone off with her brothers. We haven't meet Alex since two weeks ago. She just gave us a letter and she gave back the dagger we gave her.” I said as I pulled out the dagger and letter that I hid beside Damien's table. I passed it to him and his eyes shone with different expressions. He placed down the letter and he ran his thumb across Alex's letter.

“She hated it.”

“What?”

“She hate herself for putting us in this situation.” Damien whispered.

“How do you know?” I asked sitting straight.

“I had a dream. I dreamt about Alex blamming herself over and over again. She's not in a good condition Ant. I need to see her.” Damien said with determination. I sighed. If only he knew....

“You can't Damien. We tried. We called, we voice mailed them, we knocked on their door but they refused to meet us. They just cut every connections between the world.” I said closing my eyes.

“After this, I need you to help me do things.”

“Why?” What he's planning?

“After recovering from all this shit, we're paying a visit to Alex.”

(Max p.o.v)

I stared at our sleeping sister. She looked so vunerable in this state and I couldn't help but begged her to stop. Ron had sent Lily and Josh to Chase's house. We called Ivy after the incident and we found out Rick didn't tell her about us. She was fuming and she actually came back from her vacation and beat the shit out Rick. She had a divorce with him and he was kicked out. We didn't heard anything after that.

Alex had locked herself in her room for two weeks. We walked in yesterday and found out she's doing something stupid. She kept mumuring sorry over and over again. Chase came to our house every few days to check our injuries. We're fine but Alex is not. She's covered with bandage. We cut every connections from the world except Chase. Anthony and the others came and the only thoughts were... are we correct for cutting connetions with them?

Finally updated! Hehe. Damien's awake from his coma and Anthony is still healing but what about Alex? What do you think Damien means by paying a visit? Watch out for the next chapter! =D

Read

Vote

Follow

Comment