Chapter 11

Hey! So Chapter 1o is different from what happened in the actual episode, only slightly. As you probably noticed, Alexandria attacked Alice. I made her do it because it is something she would do, so it is different than what happened in The Vampire Diaries. I promise, it only changed a tad! I shall be doing this with other parts of the book. The main idea will not change, only bits of dialogue and some actions. Just wanted to give a heads up!

Sitting at home at 6:00 is always fun. I have been at home all day, alone and eating popcorn as I watched TV. Technically, I was not alone. I had Chris Evans to keep me company. I grew bored and dialed Caroline's number. Lately, she has not been answering but I guess she is busy. I sighed when she did not answer. I got up and poured a blood bag into my cup, then sat back down. As I was savoring the delicious, coppery taste, my phone began to ring. My buzzing phone had Dickhead written on it.

I groaned as I answered the phone, "What is it, Damon?"

"We have a slight problem at the Grill," Damon said.

"What's wrong?" I asked, getting up from my seat.

After a second of silence, he answered, "There's a girl at The Grill asking for Mason. Mason Lockwood."

I froze. Mason Lockwood was a werewolf who I helped torture. Damon killed him and suddenly, a girl comes looking for him. Suspicious.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, why don't you ask your favorite Lycandrith, Basil?"

"Basil is busy with Elena. He's keeping an eye on her," Damon says, probably rolling his eyes at me.

"Alright, I'm on my way," I said, sighing afterwards.

Before I ended the call, Damon spoke, "Oh and Basil isn't my favorite Lycandrith, he's Stefan's. You are mine."

I smiled lightly before I chugged down the blood. I raced upstairs and got dressed into ripped skinny jeans and a white lace crop top. I threw on my leather jacket and black knee-high boots. I took my hair out of its two dutch braids, leaving it with beautiful curls. I quickly put on some makeup, and when I was ready, I ran to The Grill because I am faster than my car. Plus, the roads were busy.

I strutted inside, holding my head up high. Whoever this Wolf Bitch is, she needs to know where she stands. As I came inside, I saw Damon and Alaric sitting on either side of a girl with blonde hair. She stood and left them. She walked past me and hit my shoulder on the way out.

"Bitch," I sneered at her, showing my fangs.

She glares at me and growls, "Parasite."

The Wolf walks out and I pursed my lips, "Well, that's the first."

I walked over to Damon and Alaric and sat where the werewolf previously was.

"Hey, Parasite," Damon said with a smirk.

I chuckled softly, "I know. Normally, people call me a leech or mosquito."

"That's what she called you?" Alaric asked, laughing as he shook his head.

"Yep. Isn't she the sweetest? Now, what did she say to you two? She looked pissed off," I said, raising my eyebrow at Damon and Alaric, Damon in particular.

Damon rolled his eyes, "She just talked some wolfy crap."

Then, I turned to Alaric with raised eyebrows.

"She said he was marked," Alaric said, glaring at Damon.

I groaned and hit Damon on the back of the head.

Damon rubbed his head as he exclaimed, "Ow! What was that for?"

"For being an idiot. You do not realize how bad it is to be marked," I said, watching Damon's expression turned fearful for a moment.