Chapter 62

When I  had left Rebekah's house, I called Kol.

"Yes, darling?" His voice says after picking up the phone.

"How was it with the witch?" I asked Kol as I walked around town aimlessly.

He sighed before responding, "She got away thanks to her magic."

"So you just plan on killing everyone who wants the cure?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Everyone except for Jeremy. I do not fancy the Hunter's Curse," Kol said after a moment of thought. "Would you like to help?"

I softly laughed at his offer, "I would love to, but I must speak to Niklaus."

"Why? What for?" Kol quickly asks.

"Well, you're nosey," I teased. "I just want to talk to him."

Kol sighed and nodded his head against the phone, "Okay. Bye."

"Love you," I sang with a smile.

"Love you too."

I hung up on Kol and called Niklaus.

"Alexandria, hi," Niklaus said as he answered.

"Hey, do you think we could talk?" I asked and awaited his answer.

Niklaus paused for a moment, "Well, right now I am babysitting a certain Salvatore because of Kol and his shenanigans."

I rolled my eyes but held my tongue, "Fine. I will come to you. Salvatore Boarding House?"

"Correct. See you soon," He said before he hung up the phone.

I made my way over to the Salvatore Boarding House and went down into the underground cell the Salvatores have.

"If you're gonna be bad, be bad with a purpose. Otherwise, you're just not worth forgiving," I heard Damon say as I walked closer to Niklaus and the cell.

Niklaus turns to me and smiles, "Here is someone who forgives those who are not worth forgiving."

I narrowed my eyes at him when he hinted at Kol, "Well, I didn't forgive Damon and his friends when they locked me up."

"You forgave Kol for everything he has done. I know I haven't even seen his worst tantrum," Damon scoffed as he lied down.

"You should have seen him in 1702 in Spain. Now that was rough," Niklaus smirked when I glared at him.

No matter how much I glared at him, I kept composure, "Enough of this talk, Niklaus. I wanted tell you that I was sorry for what Kol did to Rebekah and that I still care, but maybe I shouldn't care. Should I just go help Kol kill everyone? he already tried to Kill Bonnie today."

"Okay, take it easy, love. We don't need two maniacs running around town with the white oak stake," Niklaus kept his smirk.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Damon who had turned quiet, "Well, isn't this just like old times. Except this time, the tables have turned. You're locked up."

"Good times," Damon smiled at me and sat up.

"Yes, it was quite funny watching you trying to kill Elijah," I mused and turned back to Niklaus.

He shook his head, "Literally yesterday, you were torturing him."

"And?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Now you are having a civil conversation, well, our idea of a civil conversation," Niklaus grinned at us.

I laughed and leaned against the wall.