Chapter 15

600 reads!!!!! Yaaayyyy! Thank you to everyone who has stuck around and continuously read my book! Love you guys! <3 Shout out to @Cap_vs_Stark for voting for my chapters!

"Hey, Care," I said softly into the phone, still feeling a bit down from my dream.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Caroline asks carefully.

I smiled lightly at her concern but brushed it off, "Yeah, fine. I just had a bad dream. Anyways, what's up?"

"Um, well, how do I put this? So, Tyler came up to me and starting asking me all of these weird questions,"Caroline trails off after hesitating to answer.

"What did he ask you, Care?" I asked slowly, clearly confused.

Caroline then blurted out, "He knows that I am not the only vampire here in Mystic Falls"

"What?" I exclaimed, almost dropping my phone from shock.

I could picture Caroline stomping her foot as she said, "He knows everything. Tyler know his Uncle Mason is dead; he knows who are vampires and who aren't. He knows! He knows, Alex!"

"How? Who told him?" I asked quickly, going downstairs.

"I don't know. I think it was Jules," Caroline answered, sighing deeply.

I growled at that name, "That mutt just had to stroll in and ruin everything. Didn't she?"

I heard Caroline nod her head against the phone, "That's what it seems like."

"Did he hurt you?" I asked, grabbing a blood bag from the fridge and pouring it into a glass.

"No but he did shove me up against a car," Caroline muttered as she shook her head.

I popped my glass of blood into the microwave heated it up, saying, "Good or else I would have kicked his ass out of Mystic Falls."

Caroline laughed, "Predictable!"

"Hey! I've been called unpredictable by many people!" I argued playfully, smiling.

"Well, obviously! You have been alive for over a thousand years; people are definitely going to call you unpredictable in that amount of time," Caroline scoffed but I could hear the smile in her voice.

I grinned then went back to the serious business presented, "Is Tyler pissed at you? Probably, right?"

"Yep which is why I told Stefan to come over. He is going to talk to Tyler so Tyler doesn't do anything stupid. I figured Stefan would be our best shot since he has a way with words," Caroline said.

"Or, you know, I can pay him a little visit," I suggested, smirking as I drank the blood.

Picturing Caroline's eyes widening, I listened to her retort, "Don't even think about it, Alex."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't worry. I wasn't saying I would beat him up! What I meant was I can just compel him but there may be a high chance I will hurt him if he disrespects me." I smirked at the end, thinking of ways to torture a lycanthrope.

"That'll be plan B," Caroline said, sarcasm in her voice.

"Great!" I chirped, smiling wickedly.

Caroline's voice turned serious, "Please, Alex. Don't hurt Tyler. He's my friend."

I rolled my eyes and didn't bother paying attention at this point, "Sounds to me there's more to it."

"We kissed last night and then, this morning, he interrogated me. That's all," Caroline muttered.