Chapter 57

Rebekah had stood up from her seat, "So, vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys, which explains why Stefan reeks of alcohol. But what it doesn't explain is why sweet, loving, innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan."

"How could she hurt you like that? Answer, please," Rebekah says when Stefan did not respond.

"She didn't know it at the time, but she was sired to Damon," Stefan responds and avoided eye contact with everyone.

My eyes widened, "Interesting. Very interesting."

"A sire bond. That's fascinating. And what do you think about that, Elena?" Rebekah turns to Elena.

Elena turns to Rebekah with a sickened smile, "I think you're sad and bored and in desperate need of a hobby."

Rebekah doesn't like that response, so she compels Elena, "You're hiding something. Fess up."

"I didn't sleep with Damon because of the sire bond. I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him."

Stefan looks up to Elena, visibly hurt by her words. I almost felt sorry for him. 

"It's sad how you must be compelled in order to share your feelings," I spoke in a saddened and disappointed tone. "How does Damon feel about another Petrova doppelganger ruining his relationship with his brother?"

"What does any of this have to do with the stupid cure?" Caroline asks, visibly frustrated.

Rebekah nods her head, "You're right. We got off the point. Stefan, how do I find the cure? Unless, you'd rather talk about Damon and Elena all day."

"There's a professor. He knows where the cure is," Stefan says instantly, not thinking twice.

"Thank you. And, uh, where do I find this professor?" Rebekah inquires with a smile.

Stefan sighs before answering, "He has an office. He is most likely there." 

"Where is it?" Rebekah questions him with watchful eyes.

Stefan doesn't respond at first.

"Come on. Be a good boy. Don't make me compel you again," Rebekah threatens.

He tells us the important information about Professor Shane.

"Good boy," Rebekah coos with a grin as she traces his jawline.

When he pulls away, Rebekah joins my side and asks, "Do you want to get him?"

"I would rather stay here and watch this play out. I could ask Kol to. He needs something to do, other than kill people," I offered.

Rebekah nodded her head with a smile, "Perfect."

I took out my phone and called Kol. He answered the phone within a single ring, "Hello, darling."

I found myself smiling at the sound of his voice, "Hi. Are you doing anything right now?"

"Just grabbing a quick snack in an alley. Why?" Kol responded and I could practically hear his lopsided grin.

"Rebekah and I need you to get someone for us, if that is alright," I spoke sweetly.

He sighed, "Fine. Who am I to kidnap?"

"Shane," I stated and became distracted by Caroline who banged her head on the table.

"Great. That narrows it down. He sounds like a very special man," Kol spoke sarcastically and probably rolled his eyes.

I laughed at him and apologized, "Sorry. I was distracted." I told Kol his address and Kol said he would get him.

"Love you, Exandria. Have fun with the mental torture!" Kol sang cheerfully.

"Love you too," I chuckled and hung up.

Rebekah sighed dreamily, "That's always fun to say. Oh wait-- Sorry. I forgot you two lovebirds broke up."

"Elena still gets to say that, but now, it's directed to Damon," I said before fake frowning. "Poor Bunny-Butcher."

We waited for Kol to return. Until then, Rebekah and I annoyed the trio. 

Just as I was about to lay on the floor because I was so bored, the door opened. We all turned to see Kol peeking inside. I instantly smiled and he smiled back at me.

  "Sister...Look at this! You're even worse than Klaus," Kol said in silly shock.

"Kol, finally. Did you bring what we asked for?" Rebekah asked with a raised eyebrow.

He grinned crookedly before he shoved someone inside who I presume is Shane. Shane was a lanky man with dark hair. He gave off a weird vibe that I did not like. 

"You must be Shane," Rebekah said with a smirk. "Come on. Let's go back where you came from."

I ushered him outside as Rebekah compelled them all to stay put. I join Kol's side who smiles, "Hello, darling."

I lean up to peck him on the lips and say, "Hello, my love."

Someone clears their throat. I pull away and turn back to Shane who just awkwardly stood there. 

"So you are Shane?" I asked, clearly unimpressed. "I thought you would be more, um."

"What?" Shane asks inquisitively.

I shook my head with a disappointed sigh, "Nothing. Nevermind."

Rebekah comes out and starts walking, "Come on, now."

"Where on earth are we going now?" Kol asks with an annoyed expression. Gotta love siblings!

His sister opens a random door which leads to a custodial closet. Kol shoves Shane inside and we follow them inside.

"Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson...two members of the Original vampire family. This is such a trip," Shane points at them, trying to put space between them as he catches his breath.

"And Alexandria!" I huff and roll my eyes.

Kol smirks at me, "Sorry, darling, but no one knows who you are."

When I raised an eyebrow at him as a challenge, his smirk dropped, "I'm just kidding, Exandria!"

He hugs me from behind and pecks my now reddened cheeks. I notice Shane glance at our engagement rings. Now he knows me.

"Where's the cure?" Rebekah ignores us and compels the professor.

Shane shook his head, "Compulsion won't work. It's a little trick I picked up in Tibet."

"Right. Well, we'll just have to do this the old-fashioned way," Rebekah says before turning to us.

Kol smiles genuinely and kissed me once more before pulling away.

"Beat him until he tells you where to find it," Rebekah commands before walking outside.

"She is so demanding," Kol shook his head in dismay.

Shane begins to back away and hold his hands out, "Please... Don't."

I scoff at his cry, "You are helpless. I like it."

"What should we do first?" Kol asks as he sizes Shane up.

I walked around the spacious closet and looked at our options and smirked, "We have water."

AAAHHH! Thank you all so much for 101k views and 395 comments! We are very close to reaching 400 comments! This is honestly unbelievable. Thanks guys!!!

His Darling, Her Love//Kol Mikaelsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें