Chapter 24

Eyo! It's me, Alexandria, everyone's favorite old lady! It has been a while since I have seen you all. A lot of drama has happened since then. I shall give you a brief explanation. 

So! I was freed, along with Elijah because Elena needed our help. The reason why I did not dispatch her head from her neck is because Elijah so kindly asked me not to. Tyler ended up coming back. I stopped myself from ripping his heart out from his chest and feeding it to him because Elijah wants 'peace'. Anyways, Klaus ended up inhabiting Alaric's body and pretended to be him. He broke his hybrid curse, in the process killing Elena (for only an hour or so), Jenna, John, and Jules. He also daggered Elijah by 'reuniting him with his family' and surprisingly, I am okay with it. Rebekah also ended up coming back. We became BFFs again and she and Basil are very awkward around each other. He has come to the conclusion that he still loves her and always will but they are not together. Sadly. Basil is too afraid of being heartbroken again. Baby. Turns out, Rebekah and Stefan had a 'thing' in the twenties. Anyways, Becks and I ended up telling entire our life story to Elena, much to my dismay, because she threatened to raise Mikael. Can she be anymore stupid? The answer is yes; she can. The stupid human rose Mikael, but he was defeated by Klaus using the white oak stake. Elena ended up daggering Rebekah and I was pissed off. You know, the usual. The coffins which held the Original family were stolen by Stefan and stuff. They were given back to Klaus, all but one. Elijah ended up being undaggered and blah blah blah. I am done explaining. That pretty much summed everything up. Sorry if I skipped some details, like I said, lots have happened. 

Now, I was sat on a comfortable seat of the dining room in Klaus's mansion. In the room, I was accompanied by my eldest friends, Klaus and Elijah. 

"If things go bad, may I kill them both please?" I asked politely, mostly aiming the question towards Klaus. 

Klaus smirked back at me, "Of course. As long as I get to join you."

We smirked maliciously at one another but our fun (as always) was ruined by Elijah.

"No one is dying tonight," Elijah said in a stern tone, narrowing his eyes at us.

Before anyone could say anything, there was a hard knock on the door, causing all our eyes to drift to the door. 

Smirking, I said, "Our dessert is here."

Elijah gave me a steely look as he left the room and near the door. As he exited the room, I turned to Klaus who looked amused. I rolled my eyes at Elijah's seriousness which made Klaus chuckle.

I heard the door open and Elijah call out, "Niklaus, Alexandria, our guests are here."

I grinned at Klaus as I got up from my chair and stood beside him. He grinned back at me before turning to the backstabbing Salvatore brothers, "Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" Klaus gestured to the table that was set. On the table was delicious foods. Beside the table were two female servants.

"Awe, Nikki! Why couldn't there be a male servant?" I whined as I pouted at Klaus.

"I told you to get him yourself," Klaus answered with a smug shrug.

I turned my attention to the other vampires in the room and Elijah told them, "It is better to indulge him."

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out," Stefan said in a sassy tone. He should have added a hairflip while he was at it.

"Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours," Klaus said with his sly smile as he took his seat. I sat beside him and shared his smirk.