Chapter 30

I was at the Mikaelson Mansion, lounging on the couch with a drink. Beside me was Kol whose arm was around of my waist.

Turning to face Kol, I say, "Kol, you are uncharacteristically quiet."

"Darling, I am... bothered," Kol states after a moment.

"Oh, really? How so?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at my lover.

He shifts in his seat causing my to giggle, "Oh."

I set my glass down on the table before us, then swung my leg over him so that I straddled him.

"Do I have the right idea?" I ask with a smirk.

A smirk formed on his own lips, "Always."

I leant down and connected our lips. Deciding to tease him, I denied him entrance when his tongue slid against my lower lip.

My lips tore away from his and went from his jaw to his neck. I sucked harshly at his skin once I found his favorite spot making him moan deep within his throat. Slowly, I sunk my fangs into his neck. He groaned as his hands trailed over my thighs. I pulled away and licked over the bite marks before it began to heal.

My lips found his as I began to grind my hips with his. Instantly he reacted by moaning into my mouth and thrusting his hips with mine. I moaned softly as he pulled his lips from mine.

He kissed down my neck and to my collar bones. My hands tangled into his hair. Softly, he nipped at my skin before working his way back up to my lips.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Nikki's voice filled the room.

Kol and I sighed and pulled away.

"Two people who are going to kick your ass if you don't leave," I snarled at our intruder.

Nikki smirked, "Oh don't mind me. Carry on."

When he did not leave, Kol quickly grabbed his glass gang was on the table and chucked it at Nikki.

Niklaus stepped aside as the glass crashed into the wall. He smirked once more before turning around and walking away.

"Shall we?" Kol asked with a suggestive smirk as he trailed his hand up my thigh.

I smirked back at him, "Of course, but you will have to work harder. Nikki walking in on us is quite the turn off."

"Don't worry, I'll get you there," Kol hummed, pulling me down to kiss my lips.

I instantly kissed back and allowed him entrance. I ran my hands through Kol's silky hair as his own traveled over my back and hips. Kol swiftly changed our position so that he was on top. He went to pull away but I bit his lip softly, preventing him from pulling away. He winked at me before lifting my shirt over my head. Kol kissed down my neck and down to my chest. My legs wrapped around his hips that rocked into me.

"Shall we go to your room?" I asked with a giggle as he looked up at me with dark eyes.

"No, you shall not. I must borrow you, Alexandria," Came the voice of Rebekah and the clack of high heels.

Kol pulled away and sat beside me with a sigh, "Why must everyone interrupt?"

I sat up and did not bother to cover myself, "Rebekah, are you kidding me? What do you want?"

"Your company. I must speak with people who you may have good connections with," Rebekah said, standing in the doorway, not giving a damn that she intruded.

I chuckled softly and shook my head, "It would probably be worse to involve me. You do know I lost all my connections when Elijah came to town."

"I do not care. You can still help and plus I want your help," Rebekah stated plainly.