{3} : Sometimes, My Emotions Get Me!

After closing the door, Ashton turned to face me and asked me, "So, what do you want to do?"

I looked down at the floor and said, "I don't know."

"Rachael, I hope you're not finding the floor more interesting than me," Ashton said.

Ashton, trust me. I cannot find anything more interesting than you.

"Are you alright, Rachael? Why are you looking at the floor instead of looking at me and talking to me?"

That's because I know that I'll start blushing the moment I look at you.

Okay, I should stop talking to myself.

I looked at him and tried to smile as I said, "I'm alright. And I was looking at the floor just like that."

"Okay," said Ashton. "Let me show to your room. C'mon," he said as he took my suitcase to a room. I followed him.

We entered a room. Ashton had put my suitcase on the double-size bed.

"Thanks," I said to him. He just smiled at me. His smile can make my heart beat faster.

"You can unpack your things and get fresh. I'll be waiting for you in the sitting room," said Ashton and he exited the room.

*****

After unpacking my things and washing my face, I started thinking about whether I should put make-up or not. I wanted to look good in front of my crush!

I decided to go for a natural look and didn't bother to put any make-up on my face.

I exited the room and went to the sitting room where Ashton was sitting on the sofa, watching a music channel on the LED screen T.V.

I sat on another sofa. If I had sat on the sofa beside him then my cheeks would've started heating up and I didn't want that.

"So, you had breakfast?" asked Ashton. I could sense his eyes on me.

"Yeah," I answered, without looking at him as I was "busy" looking at the video of Nicki Minaj's Starships.

"Starships were meant to fly
Hands up, and touch the sky
Can't stop, 'cause we're so high
Let's do this one more time..."

Yes, Nicki. Your song has proved that starships were in fact meant to fly, I say sarcastically to myself.

"Who prepared the breakfast?" Ashton asked.

"Michael. He said that it was kind of a goodbye present to me," I said to him, without taking my eyes off the screen.

"So, you like Nicki Minaj?" he asked.

"Kind of," I said. Now, Nicki Minaj was shaking her "stuff" and I was regretting that I had told Ashton that I liked her.

Her video "Starships" should be banned because her video has embarrassed me in front of my crush!

I want to dieeeeeee!!!

Okay, that was over-dramatic. I don't want to die, I inwardly said to myself.

Ashton didn't say anything and continued to watch the video. I did the same.

After a few seconds, the video ended.

Thank you Lord!

*****

Now it was lunch time. Ashton had brought two plates full of the food he had prepared and had kept them on the glass table. The glass table was placed in front of the sofa.

"You know how to cook?" I asked as he sat on the sofa.

"Yeah," he replied.

"That's wow," I said and sat beside him on the sofa.

"And why is that?" he asked.

I told him, while looking at him, "That's because only few guys know how to cook."

"Yeah, that's true," he said.

I wish I could help him make our lunch. But let me tell you, I am a terrible cook, but then also I wanted to help him. But being the gentleman he is, he didn't let me help him. But I got the chance to watch him prepare the food!

And let me tell you, watching your crush, gracefully preparing meal is so SEXYYYY!!!

Okay, I tried to control my emotions. Sometimes, my emotions get me!

"Rachael, you start," Ashton said as he motioned towards my plate.

I looked at my plate full of food. I didn't know what the dish was. And I didn't even bother asking.

Even if the dish would taste bad, I would totally gulp it down my throat and tell Ashton that the dish is amazing. That's how much I liked Ashton!

I took the spoon and took the first bite. As soon as the dish entered my mouth, I was filled with delight.

"Mmmmm...," escaped my mouth. The dish is so delicious!

"Ashton, this is awesome!" I said and started attacking the dish on my plate. My eating manners had gone out of the window.

"Thank you," said Ashton as he smiled at me and then he started eating too. I didn't know that my crush can cook such a delicious meal!

I've started to like him more now because of his cooking!

"When Michael will return, I'm going to take you home with me so that you can cook such delicious food for us everyday!" I told him, with my mouth full of food. Then I realized what I just said. And I froze. My mouth too froze.

Ashton laughed. I looked at him and saw that he was busy eating his meal. I nervously laughed.

Thank God he didn't look at me before! When my mouth froze earlier, I could surely tell you that I looked like a cow chewing his food.

After taking a bite of his food, Ashton looked at me and said, "I would surely love it if you take me home with you."

I looked at his green eyes and they were indicating that he was telling the truth.

Author's Note: So, how is the story going so far? :P

P.S. For those who haven't seen the video of Nicki Minaj's Starships, the video is on the right side. I personally love the clean version of this song! It's a song that can make you dance, don't you think? :P :D And also, I'm really sorry for the thumbnail of the video. I wish I could change it.

I'm sharing this video to help you understand how Rachael was feeling.