{6} : "It Feels Like You're Babysitting Me."

It was evening.

We were watching the movie "Rush Hour." I love that comedy movie! We were laughing our asses off!

When the movie finished, a question came to my mind.

I turned to face Ashton and asked, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

"What job does Michael do?" I asked him. He maybe knowing. After all, he is my brother's best friend.

After hearing my question, he froze for a second and then retained himself.

He looked at me. "I don't think that I should tell you," he said.

"That means you know?" I asked. He knows?

"Yeah. But I can't tell you about it. Michael has forbidden me to tell you what he does," Ashton explained to me.

"But why? Why is he keeping secrets concerning what he does?"

"Rachael, when he returns, ask him all the questions that are in your mind now, okay?"

I just nodded my head. I was just looking down at my hands in my lap, thinking about the many questions which were roaming in my head.

"Rachael, look at me," Ashton told me. I looked at him.

"You have a right to get all answers to your questions but for now you should know that your brother cares for you and whatever he's doing, he's doing for you," he said to me.

I could totally understand him so I just nodded.

"But I can't understand one thing. Why did he leave me with you? It feels like you're babysitting me," I said to Ashton.

At this, Ashton laughed.

"Rachael, let me tell you one thing. I'm really loving your company here. And I'm really happy that you are here with me. Usually, I get lonely in this apartment. And it's really good to have someone," he said as he smiled at me.

I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Sometimes, Michael thinks of me as a toddler," I honestly told Ashton.

Ashton laughed.

"Why are you laughing so much?" I asked him.

"I just imagined you as a toddler," he told me.

"And how did I look as a toddler?" I asked him, showing my interest. I wanted to know. I was curious at how he imagined me as a toddler.

"I imagined you as a really cute little baby," came the reply.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh," I said.

The good news here is that my crush imagined me as a cute little baby! Ashton found my baby form cute! I hope he finds my present form cute too!

*****

It was morning and I had taken a bath. I had wrapped a towel around my body, exited my bathroom and went to my room to get my clothes. I didn't realize that the room's door was open. As soon as I was about to close the door, I came across Ashton.

Awkward.

He looked at my face and then glanced at my towel-clad body, and then his eyes were back on my face.

He started to slowly back me up in my room and against the wall. He had put his hands on both sides of my head.

He leaned in and I thought that he was going to kiss my lips but he kissed my cheek instead. Then he started planting soft kisses from my jaw to my neck.

The feel of his soft lips on my skin was just amazing! And it just made me close my eyes in pleasure. His hand was around my waist, pulling me close to him. The feel of his body on my body was making me so crazy!

After he had finished kissing every part of my neck, he looked at me with that intense look and he leaned in to kiss me...

I woke up. Damn! Another hormonal dream! I really need to control my hormones.

Why I had to wake up before my kiss with Ashton? Can't I even kiss him in my dreams? Why?!

I took my phone from under the pillow. It was showing 7am. Gosh, my dream woke me up so early!

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. This time I remembered to take my clothes with me! I didn't wanted to experience what I saw in my dream!

If that dream ever becomes a reality, then I would totally die of embarrassment!

After wearing my clothes, I went out of the bathroom and exited my room.

I went to the balcony connected to the sitting room. The cool breeze of the morning greeted my face. The feel of cool breeze on my face was just wonderful!

Suddenly, I was caught by someone and pulled inside the sitting room.

As I turned around, I saw Ashton holding me. He released me and went to close the balcony door. When he had closed the door, he turned to face me. "Rachael, you won't step out of this apartment without my permission," he sort of commanded me.

What happened to him suddenly? Why is he reacting in such a way? Why a sudden change of mood?

"Ashton, I didn't even step out of this apartment! I was just in the balcony enjoying the morning," I defended myself. I think that I didn't do any wrong by being in the balcony.

Seeing me defending myself, Ashton seemed to calm down and was back to his normal self.

"Rachael, I'm sorry for my sudden outburst," he apologized. He came near me and said, "Rachael, I'm requesting you, please don't step out of this apartment without my permission."

"But why, Ashton?" I asked. Why didn't he want me to step out of this apartment?

"You will come to know everything in good time," Ashton answered.

"When will the good time come, Ashton? Why are things being kept from me?" I asked him.

"It's for your own good," he told me.

"Ashton, I'm tired of hearing that," I said to him and went to my room, shut the door and laid on my bed.

After a few seconds, Ashton opened the door and entered the room. He sat beside me on the bed.

Ashton said, "Rachael, trust me, I want to tell you everything but I have promised your brother. I agree that things are being kept from you but I assure you that Michael will tell you everything when he returns, okay?"

"Ashton, please leave me alone," I requested him.

"Rachael, I-" he started saying but I interrupted him.

"Ashton, we'll talk later. For now, I just need some alone time," I said.

Ashton got up and exited the room.

After a few minutes, realization hit me! I just told Ashton to leave me alone!

How can I do such thing?! I can't believe that I just told my crush to leave me alone!

Stupid me! And how can I even talk to him like that?! I want him to like me, not to hate me. I never thought that I would have an argument with my crush!

For half-an-hour, I kept cursing myself for my behavior towards Ashton.

I decided that it's time to make peace. But how?

I didn't have the courage to approach Ashton and say sorry. I'm a coward.

After a few minutes, an idea struck me.