{27} : He Thinks That It's A Bonus That I'm A Good Kisser.

For a few minutes, we continued to sit in silence.

After a while, Ashton asked, "Why are we sitting in silence?"

I shrugged.

"Do you want to do something?" he asked.

"Like what?" I asked back.

"We could make-out?" he suggested. And my jaw hit the floor. Was he serious? When did he become so forward all of a sudden?

I couldn't think of anything to say. Seeing my reaction, Ashton chuckled.

"Rachael, relax," he said. "I was just kidding. I just wanted to see your reaction."

"You were kidding?" I asked. Somewhere in my mind, I thought that he really wanted to make-out with me, but after seeing my reaction, he changed his answer.

"Yeah," he answered.

"What if I want to make-out with you?" I asked while looking at him. He looked a little amazed by my question. Soon a smile broke on his face.

"I would love to," he answered. His answer made me smile. He leaned forward while I did the same and our lips met.

Whenever I kissed him, I used to feel as if I'm on cloud nine. He was kissing me so gently. I never thought that any person could be this gentle while kissing.

He put his hand on my waist, bringing me closer to him. I was trying to lessen the distance between our bodies by pulling his shirt towards me to bring him closer to me.

We continued to kiss for a few minutes before pulling away from each other, trying to get some air.

Our faces were still inches apart while we breathed air. Our bodies were close, our lips were even closer. I never thought that I would be in such a position with Ashton. I never thought that I would make-out with him.

I could say that my dreams were finally coming true!

When enough air had entered our nostrils, Ashton again kissed me. Kissing him always leaves me breathless. Why is he such an amazing kisser?

Which leaves me to think whether I'm a good kisser or not. If I'm a bad kisser, Ashton would lose interest in kissing me and I surely don't want that to happen.

I break away from the kiss. Ashton leaned again to kiss my lips but I turned my face and he ended up kissing my cheek.

"What happened?" he asked me. Should I tell him how much insecure I am about my kissing abilities?

When I didn't answer, he turned my face to him as he asked, "Do you think that we're moving way too fast?"

I shook my head.

"Then, what's the matter?"

"Am I a good kisser?" I asked in a whisper, without looking at him.

"What?" he asked, little surprised by my question.

"Am I a good kisser?" I asked, repeating my question while gathering all my courage to look at him.

After thinking about how he's going to answer me, he settled with saying, "You are a good kisser. And with practice, you'll become an excellent one." I could sense a hint of playfulness in his tone as he came closer to kiss me again. But I playfully pushed him back.

"But seriously, I want to know whether I'm a good kisser or not," I told him.

"Of course you are! Do you think that I would be kissing you if you were a bad kisser?" He said, teasingly.

"What!" I pretended to be hurt. "So, you kiss me because I'm a good kisser and not because you like me?" I asked and moved a little away from Ashton. If he can play the game then so can I. If he can have fun with me by teasing me then I can also have fun with him by playing my own game.

"No, that's not the reason. I kiss you because I like you. It's just that it's a bonus that you are a good kisser," he said as he winked at me.

I laughed. He thinks that it's a bonus that I'm a good kisser.

Just then a thought pops in my head.

I've never been told that I'm a good kisser.

It's not like I've kissed a number of guys. I've kissed guys but no one told me that I'm a good kisser. Is Ashton saying that I'm good kisser just to make me happy?

"What are you thinking?" Ashton's question brought me back to reality.

I smiled and shook my head. "Nothing," I said.

"You were thinking something. I could tell by the look on your face. Tell me what you were thinking," Ashton said as he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"You're the first guy who has said that I'm a good kisser," I told him.

"What do you mean? I thought that I'm the first guy who kissed you. There were other guys who kissed you before me?" he asked. I could tell that he was starting to become jealous.