{22} : "Everything Is Fair In Love And War, Baby."

Author's Note: I would really appreciate if the people who are reading this story and so far liking it to vote and comment. :) 

{22} : "Everything Is Fair In Love And War, Baby."

The hormonal part of my brain was screaming yes but the rational part of my brain was telling me that I'm not ready.

I agreed with the rational part of my brain.

"Ashton, stop!" I told him as soon as he started working on his jean button. "I was just kidding! I never thought that you would agree to do a strip-tease. I just wanted to see your reaction. You can stop with the strip-tease and you can wear your shirt."

He laughed. "I knew you were kidding," Ashton said.

"Really? Then, why did you agree to do a strip-tease?" I asked him.

"I wanted to see your reaction," he said, showing his white teeth as he smiled.

I pouted, "That's not fair!" I wanted to see his reaction, not the other way round.

"Everything is fair in love and war, baby," he said with a smirk.

He called me baby. I thought to keep it aside for a while and maintain a straight face, trying to keep away the blush from my cheeks.

"Is this love or war?" I asked, acting like a confused kid.

"Well, it's up to you to decide," he said, looking into my eyes as he sat on the bed beside me. And he was still shirtless.

There is a shirtless Ashton on the bed with you! Tell him to wear his shirt otherwise you'll lose control over your senses and you will do something you'll regret later. The rational part of my brain was screaming at me.

"Why aren't you wearing your shirt?" I asked him.

He leaned in until our noses were inches apart and said, "Because I'm feeling very hot." I couldn't ignore the fact that the way that he said "hot" was really hot and sexy!

"I called you baby. Why didn't you react?" he asked, playing with my hair. I was feeling so damn good!

"I'm not a baby," I said, avoiding his question.

"Yes, you are," he said as he kissed me on the lips softly. "You are my baby," he whispered as he pulled back a little, his lips were inches apart from my lips.

I wanted to kiss him more. So, I did exactly that.

I sat on his lap, weaved my fingers in his hair and kissed him hard on his lips.

What? I couldn't control myself. He was shirtless and his lips were so close. So, the right thing for me to do was to kiss him.

His hands made their way around my waist, holding me in place.

We were kissing each other but then, Ashton pulled back.

"So eager to kiss me?" he teased me, a smirk on his face. I slapped him playfully across his cheek.

"Yes, I am. Aren't you eager to kiss me?" I asked back.

"Yes, I am always eager to kiss you," he answered and my cheeks turned red. "Kissing you is my favorite thing to do," he told me with a smile.

"Okay," I said.

"That's the only thing you can say after what I told you?" he asked.

"Umm...yeah?"

"Rachael, what is your favorite thing which you like to do?"

Seeing you shirtless, sitting on your lap, kissing you like there's no tomorrow etc. The list is endless.

But what should I tell Ashton? How should I answer his question?

I can't tell him that I like to sit on his lap. And by that, I remembered that I was still sitting on his lap.

Aren't we moving way too fast?

I started to get up from Ashton's lap but he pulled me back in his lap. "What happened?" he asked.

"Don't you think that we're moving too fast?" I asked.

He thought for a while. "You are right," he said and removed his hands from my waist. I got up from his lap and sat on the bed beside him.

Before the situation turned awkward, I said, "I can't believe that we were making out a few minutes back." I said it in good humor.

Ashton laughed. "Me too," he said as he smiled at me.

Michael's face popped in my head suddenly and my face turned serious. "What if Michael comes to know about us?" I asked Ashton.

"He will surely have a heart attack," he answered. I chuckled. I shouldn't have chuckled because the matter is serious. Michael would totally freak out if he comes to know about us. Is there even an "us"?

"Ashton, are we even together?" I asked. We have kissed each other a few times but I'm clueless of our relationship status.

"Rachael, we shouldn't be together because being with me will put you in danger and I don't want that to happen. But I also don't want to be away from you. I want us to be together," he said. "Do you want to be with me?"

"Obviously, I want to be with you. Do you want to be with me?" I asked quietly.

"Obviously. I won't be able to stay away from you," he said with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"So....are we officially together?" I asked.