{29} : "You're My First Girlfriend."

Author's Note: This book has crossed 6,000 reads and 200 votes! Thank you! :)

{29} : "You're My First Girlfriend."

"What made you think that I was going to have sex with you?" he asked me.

"You removed your shirt and I thought..."

"Rachael, I wasn't planning to have sex with you. I just removed my shirt because I was feeling hot, which I often feel when you're around and in close proximity," he said. "I just wanted to make-out with you," he later added.

After hearing him, I face palmed myself. I knew that my face was red due to embarrassment. How did I jump to the conclusion that Ashton wanted to have sex with me just because he removed his shirt?

My face was still hidden by my hands as Ashton and I continued to sit in silence. I expected that Ashton would break the silence but he didn't. I gave out a deep breath as I removed my hands from my face.

"Let's forget what just happened," I said. Ashton nodded as he took his shirt from the bed and wore it.

"Rachael, can I tell you one thing?" he asked as he sat on the bed, maintaining a large distance between us.

I nodded.

"I knew you were a virgin," he said.

For a few seconds, I didn't know how to respond to him. I ended up asking him, "How?"

"Rachael, your brother used to drive away boys from you so I figured out," he answered.

"I could've given my virginity to some random guy. You never could've known," I said. Okay, I can't believe that we're having this discussion.

"I know you very well, Rachael. You're not one of those girls who give their virtue to a random stranger," he said, crossing his arms. "Your virtue is precious to you and you will lose your virtue only to the guy who values it."

Ashton knows me too well. Whatever he said was true. And that's the reason why I wasn't able to look at him. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it because I couldn't think of anything to say.

I exited the room and went to the other room and closed the door.

I need some time to myself.

I think I'm over reacting. I shouldn't have freaked out. Ashton was just removing his shirt. I jumped to conclusions without even thinking.

I expected Ashton to come in the room to ask me whether I was okay or not but he didn't. I know that he's giving me privacy and I respect him for that but I wanted him to come in this room.

After a while, I decided to go back to Ashton's room. When I entered the room, his eyes met mine and I looked away. I made my way towards the bed and sat, leaving a good amount of space between him and me.

Before I could say anything, Ashton said, "I'm sorry for all the things that I've done and said."

I was speechless after his apology. Why was he apologizing?

He continued, "I try to take our relationship slow but I can't help it. I can't help when you whisper sexy things in my ear and then kiss me teasingly in the corner of my mouth. That kiss made me lose control of myself."

"And when you moaned when I bit your lip, I wanted to hear you moan again because it was turning me on. The way your body was reacting to me left me breathless. I wanted to hear you moan just by kissing you. That time, all I wanted was to kiss you. But when I think back to that moment, I think that I really wanted to make love to you."

When he finished talking, silence fell in the room. No one spoke. After listening to him, I should be offended but I'm not. There's a feeling of happiness inside my heart knowing that he wanted to make love to me.

I know I shouldn't feel like that but I can't help it.

"Thanks for telling me and being honest," I said to him.

"It was necessary for you to know," he told me. We were still avoiding gazes. There was pin drop silence in the room.

"I'm a virgin too," Ashton said, out of the blue.

I was shocked. But then I realized that he was saying that just to make me feel good.

"No, you're not," I said.

"Yes, I am."

"No."

"Rachael, how can you say that I'm not a virgin? It's my virtue that we're talking about and I'm the best person that knows about it."

"A guy like you cannot be a virgin," I put my point forward.

"And why is that?" he asked.

"Because you're hot and sexy and what not," I said. Ashton chuckled.

"Just because I'm hot and sexy, doesn't mean that I'm not a virgin," he said. His face turned serious as he said, "I never got time to do normal stuff that people used to do. Because of my training, I didn't get time to like someone or even date. I thought that it would be better if I remain single because I don't want anyone to be in danger, especially the girl whom I like."

After a pause, he said, "I didn't date so I didn't have girlfriends. You're my first girlfriend."