{8} : What A Fine Ass!

It was around 10pm. I was sitting on my bed with a red rose. You must be wondering why?

Here's why.

I held the rose firmly. I plucked one of its petals and said happily, "He's single."

Then I plucked another petal and said sadly, "He's single not." I was doing one of those "he loves me, he loves me not" thing.

So, that was my demonstration of the word "stupidity."

But I really want to know whether Ashton is single or not. And I guess this is the only way to find out. This kept going on until half of the petals were on the floor.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my bedroom door. I hide the rose behind me.

"Yeah," I said.

The door was opened by Ashton. He had worn a white undershirt and black pajamas. How can a person look so damn good?

He had worn a sleeveless undershirt so I was able to see his biceps very clearly. His bicep was bigger than my fist! I was also able to see the outline of his abs! But I couldn't figure out whether it was six-pack abs or eight-pack abs. I've always wondered whether he has six-pack or eight-pack.

"I saw that your bedroom light was on so I came by. Why aren't you sleeping?" he asked.

"I wasn't able to sleep," I told him. The whole day I kept thinking whether he was single or not. You know that I don't have the guts to ask him about his relationship status. I was thinking about it just now. And I was also trying to determine whether he's single or not by plucking the petals of a flower.

Sometimes, I can be lame.

He smiled at me. "Why are you plucking rose petals in the middle of the night?" he asked.

How did he know?

"How do you know?" I asked him. Can he read minds? I hope not.

"I can see the rose petals on the floor," he replied.

"Oh," I said. I didn't have anything else to say.

Then we were quiet.

"Do you like someone?" Ashton asked me out of the blue.

I wasn't prepared to answer this question so I just asked him, "Why are you asking?"

"Just like that," he said. "I thought that you were doing that "he loves me, he loves me not" thing so I thought that you must be liking someone."

"I don't like anyone," I said too quickly.

Ashton just nodded his head. He still had a smile on his face. "Rachael, you should know one thing. You don't know how to lie. And if you don't want to tell me then its okay. If you fear that I'll tell Michael everything that you tell me then you are wrong. I won't tell him anything without your consent."

I took in all the words that he said. I know that I can trust him.

"Now you should sleep," he told me while he closed the door.

I lay on my bed and tried to sleep.

*****

I slowly opened my eyes. I had a very good night sleep! Last night, Ashton came in my dream, only wearing an undershirt and pajamas. He was looking so HOT! His biceps were looking so BIG! HE LOOKED SO SEXY!!! He looks sexy, even in my dreams! Thinking about him makes my heart beat faster. I put my hand on my chest, trying to calm down my heart.

When my heart returned to its normal pace, I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My hair was looking like a bird's nest, as usual. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I, then, went to my room and took out my phone from under the pillow. I looked at the time. It was 9am.

I decided that I'll take a bath later. I opened my bedroom door and exited the room. I went in the kitchen to get water. After drinking water, I was about to exit the kitchen but just then, I came across Ashton.

And he was just wearing a towel around his waist.

Firstly, I looked at his handsome face, which was dripping wet. Then, my gaze fell below his face, at his chest, which was also dripping wet. It seemed that he had just come out of the shower.

This is the first time that I'm seeing Ashton, semi-naked. I'm loving the sight but I am having great difficulty in hiding my excitement of seeing him partially naked!

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Ashton exclaimed in alarm after seeing me in the kitchen. "I didn't know you were up! So..." he started babbling.

I was trying to listen to him but his strong looking chest and eight-pack abs were distracting me. Yes, you've read it right! I was talking about his EIGHT-PACK ABS! The guy has EIGHT-PACK ABS!

I never thought that my crush can be so fit. Okay, I had an idea about his fitness. His tight t-shirts showed his muscles and defined his body. By looking at the Greek god standing in front of me, my jaw would've hit the floor but luckily it didn't. Otherwise, it would've added to my embarrassment. I checked for my jaw and it was still attached to my mouth and had not hit the floor, for which I was grateful.

The next thing that I did was to pinch myself. Maybe I was dreaming all this? Maybe my hormones were sending shirtless images of Ashton to my brain?

After pinching myself, I realized that I wasn't dreaming. This was the reality. Ashton was standing in front of me in reality!

I looked at him. He was still babbling.

"I think I've spoken a lot. I should probably go to my room and change," he said as he exited the kitchen.

I looked at his broad shoulders and his well-defined back. Then my gaze fell below, at his towel covered ass and I thought to myself.

What a fine ass!

Gosh, my hormones were getting the best of me!