{11} : Our Five Seconds Kiss

The bottle stopped spinning.

I looked at the bottle.

The bottle was pointing at me.

Damn it.

Sandra looked at me and asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Umm...," I thought for a while. Should I choose Truth? These people will surely ask me crazy questions. Should I choose Dare? These people will tell me to do stupid dares.

Both ways, I was trapped. I thought to be a little brave.

"I choose dare."

After hearing me, Sandra was excited. She was giving me a look which made me scared. Did I choose the right thing? Or did I land myself into trouble?

I could totally sense that something terrible was going to happen.

Sandra opened her mouth to say, "Okay, Michael is going to kill me if I give this dare to Rachael but Michael, you should know that Rachael is big enough to do the dare which I'm going to give her and-"

Michael interrupted, "Sandra, what's the dare?"

Sandra looked at me and said, "Rachael, your dare is to make out with Ashton for one minute."

My eyes grew wide with shock. How did she become so brave in front of Michael? How did she even think of such a dare?

Michael is definitely going to kill her.

"What?!" Michael exclaimed in shock. "Are you crazy?!" He asked Sandra.

"Michael, chill out. Rachael is sixteen. Kids her age do such dares and it's not a big deal," Sandra told my brother.

"It is a big deal! Rachael is my sister and Ashton is my best friend and to see them making out would be insane!"

"Michael, rules are rules."

"Sandra, give her another dare."

"No, I won't."

Michael and Sandra started arguing about my dare. To be honest, I was somewhat happy because of the dare.

Sandra gave me the dare to make out with Ashton, which means that she doesn't like him in that way otherwise she wouldn't have told me to make out with Ashton.

I am really happy that she doesn't like him. That means one less competition. Yeah!

I was happy for another thing also. Because of the dare, I would get an opportunity to kiss Ashton! It's my dream to get kissed by him! That's how much I like him!

But making out with him for one minute in front of my brother, that's too much. Making out with any guy in front of my brother would be so......weird.

Sandra and Michael were still arguing. Sandra suddenly said, "Let Rachael decide."

She looked at me, "Rachael, do you want to do the dare that I gave you or do you want another dare?"

Everyone's eyes were on me. I really hate the spot that I've been put in.

After thinking for a few seconds, I decided what I should do.

"I'll go ahead with the dare," I started saying. "But there's one modification that I'll like to make."

Michael was giving me the what-the-fuck look. Such looks can be given only by my brother.

I rose from the floor and went towards Ashton and sat in front of him. He had the what's-going-on look on his face. Honestly, I too didn't have a clue.