{40} : "Don't Make Out In Front Of Me."

Author's Note: Guys, this is it! This is the last chapter! I want to thank each and every one of you who found out time to read this story and found time to vote and comment. :) Thank you! It's because of you guys that this story crossed 11,000 reads and 400 votes. You all are amazing! I really hope you enjoyed reading this book. :) Maybe you can check out my other books. No pressure. :D :P

{40} : "Don't Make Out In Front Of Me."

I saw my parents getting handcuffed and pushed inside two separate cars.

There were lots of agents to escort Mom and Dad to prison.

Michael, Sandra, Ashton and I were standing together.

We saw a man coming towards us. He looked to be in his fifties. By his authoritative voice, I knew he was the head of Special Squad.

"Are you guys alright?" He asked us all.

"Yeah," Michael answered for all of us.

"Our agents looked at the computers here in this building and found out that the bank's main computer and Special Squad's main computer were hacked using these computers," the head whose name I don't know informed us.

"Sir, we have a gift for you," Sandra said to the head. She took out something from her pocket and handed it to him.

"Here's the chip which contains the names of the traitors working in Special Squad," Sandra said. I remember Sandra taking out something from Mom's pocket earlier. Now I know what it was.

The head just nodded.

"We have arranged cars for you to go home," he said. "I'll take your leave," with saying this, he went towards his car.

We saw the paramedics taking Mark's body in the ambulance. Tears were threatening to come out of my eyes. I didn't know him that well but I knew he was a good guy. And it pains me to know that he isn't in this world anymore.

Michael put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me while Sandra put her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes, trying to stop the tears from escaping.

*****

We all were in Ashton's apartment now. We had decided that we would all spend the night in his apartment because we went through a lot in just twenty four hours and we needed each other.

Michael, Sandra, Ashton and I were sitting in the living room.

Suddenly, Michael's phone started ringing. He answered the call. All he said was "okay" and he ended the call.

"We'll be having Mark's funeral tomorrow," Michael said to us. There was pain and sadness in his voice. I could tell that he was trying to be strong.

Mark was his great friend and it pained him seeing his friend getting shot in front of his sight. I knew this image would be forever imprinted in his brain. And he won't be able to forget that his own father shot his friend.

"I'm going to sleep," Sandra told us after a while. She was tired. Everyone was tired. She got up and went to the room in which I had stayed in the beginning when I came to live with Ashton.

"Me too," Michael said and went to Ashton's room to sleep.

Ashton and I were alone in the room now. He came to sit beside me.

We were silent for a while. Ashton turned my face towards him gently and kissed me as softly as he could.

He laid his forehead on mine. He closed his eyes while I watched him. "When I was locked in the room of that building, I was so worried about you," he said.