3

I waved goodbye to Yoongi, who was clearly happy about us leaving so he could have his nap.

I walked with Jimin to the blonde guy with snapback and followed him silently out until Jimin decided to break the silence.

"Nice snapback"

The guy stopped and looked at Jimin with a stern look.

"You like this snapback?" he asked as if he couldn't hear Jimin before. Jimin gulped and nodded slowly.

The blonde guy and me aswell couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing at Jimin his reaction.

"Thanks bro. Yeah, I like it too. It's one of my favorites and sorry for scarring you" he smiled.

"Jimin...you should have seen your face. It was hilarious" I whipped some tears away with appeared due the laughing. 

"I'm Jackson Wang by the way, but call me Jackson. Nice to meet you both" he shaked Jimin then my hand.

"Hey I'm Kim Namjoon and the Shorty here is Park Jimin"

I pointed at Jimin who got mad at me calling him short. He even caused a Drama about how he didn't choose it to be "a little" shorter than other people and how he couldn't do a thing about it. Sure, I know it wasn't his fault, but I was proud at myself for finding his weak point and a new tease within.

Sadly I even got the luck to discover his strength with is literally his strength. Damn who would have thought, that Shorty would be so strong? I didn't but, acknowledged it after I got a punch on my shoulder which was pretty hard.

Jackson just smiled at both of us how childish we were and continued walking forward.

"So Jackson. Could you maybe tell us how many people does live in this huge mansion exactly?" I asked while following him.

"Two" he replied and stopped before a bigger door, which was half green and half pink.

What.

"Sorry. I think I didn't quiet understood you." I laughed and looked at him to repeat himself,but he didn't.

"He said two you dumbass. Are you dumb or deaf Grandpa?" Jimin mocked, leaned forward and shout 'Excuse Meh' in my left ear to find out, if I would be really deaf. Well...I wasn't and smacked him away.

Jackson signaled Jimin to be a little more quiet,which I agreed, 'cuz with his loud mouth he could wake the whole neighborhood up.

Jackson rolled his eyes and pointed at the door.

"This is the center of the house where the two owners mostly meet"

"You mean. The living room?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Call it how you want, but the owners are right behind the door so please be quiet. Also good luck to both of you and I pray for the one who gets the honor to serve for the princess" he said and turned away.

Princess?

"And what shoud we do now?" Jimin asked Jackson who was about to leave us.

"Just knock on the door, wait for an answer, go in and wait till one of them picks you. It's not that hard now is it?" he explained it to us as we would be some toddlers and left us.

I looked over at Jimin with a big grin.

"What?" he asked not knowing what to do.

"Didn't you heard him Shorty? Knock on the door" I told him and pointed at the door.

"Why can't you do it?" he whinned not wanting to move until he really had to.

"Because...my  nickname is 'God of Destruction' and I would knock down the whole door, if I would even just touch it lightly" I explained and wainted for him to knock. He rolled his eyes and knocked two times one the door.

Moves could be heard from the other side of the door until the noise vanished.

"Come in"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third chapter finished.

Also I have to announce, that I will go back home tomorrow (I'm by my grandparents far far away from my sweet home) and that I only will upload next monday.

Sorry :(

Anyway, hope you guys liked this chapter too and don't forget to comment and vote

Bye~