10

"Now tell me...how did all this happened" I curiously asked Hobi, who set next to me in the library.

"You know...my last butler wasn't really hard-working and friendly so I kicked him out and searched for a new o-"

"Hobi I already know this. I'm talking about you and 'Jiminie'~" I rolled my eyes and took out my favourite fairy tale book...The Beauty and the Beast~.

"Oh...well. After I picked him, and that not because he looks cute and also hot af, I showed him my room and he almost broke down, when he noticed the other collection of my videogames...and the mess in my room" he giggled and in that moment I could feel Jimin.

Why that? Well there's a little story behind it.   

On a beautiful saturday afternoon, my dear little brother invited me in his room to play with me some games on his brandnew Play Station. I didn't gave to much thoughts about it, 'cuz I didn't had anything better to do. I happily walked to Hobi his territory and opened the door to his room. As soon as I stepped in the room I thought, that me eyeballs will fall out and that my sense of smell will leave me. And that not because he is the dirtiest,in both ways, person on earth I ever meet...noooo. Notice the sarcasm. As for the pig beside me, he didn't realize anything.

That day I swore, that I will avoid the other side of the house and only meet him in the living room.

"So I asked him, if he could clean my room and he did so. I'm not quite sure why he held his hand before his nose and mouth, but that isn't important"

See what I meant before?

"After my room was clean again, which felt like some years since it last was, I asked him, if he wanted to play Call of Duty  with me and he happily agreed. Damn he was good! Like...almost better than me...almost"

"Is he better than me?" I asked, but I wasn't really pleasant with his respond.

"Princess...the only game you can play is Super Mario...of course he is better than you!" he laughed at me.

"What? Atleast I can play something...also I don't really like shooting games...I can't stand blood" I shuddered when I mentioned that red substance.

"I know. That's also the reason you don't like Horror movies and similar stuff, but never mind. I don't really like them too much either" Hobi statted, took out his phone and started texting somebody.

"...and? What happened next?" I still waited for the answer.

"We talked about ourselves and randome stuff, when he accidently blurted out, that he is gay. Oh my gash! You had to see his face! It was so cute how he blushed~" he fangirled about the thoughts and continued texting.

"He apologized to me, stood up and was about to rush out of my room, when I grabbed his hand and kissed him" now it was Hobi who blushed and couldn't look up.

Wuat?...It was Hobi, who started?...but I thought-...that Jimin is the man between them.

O-O -ok nvm.

"It was mindblowing and I didn't  wanted to stop, but Jackson knocked on the door and brought me some tea I ordered from him a while ago...and forgot about it.  HE ALMOST CAUGHT US!!! But I was faster and pushed Jiminie away from me...so we decided to continue it in the library and everything went fine...until you showed up..." Hobi pouted and hit my arm lightly for being such a Party pooper.

"Well sorrey. Believe me I really didn't wanted to interrupt you and see you making out with a guy" I hit back as strong as he did before.

"What? Don't tell me you are disgusted? After all you are as gay as me...even more, if that's possible.I mean...People just have to look at you and yeah they already know, that you swing for boys and not girls" he smirked.

That bastard.

"I'm not going to repeat myself so listen well...I.Am.Not.Gay." I slowly sayed and plumped down on my favourite armchair to read my book and wasn't  aware of the open door behind me...and the person behind the door.