16

"Jooooonieeee~ I want some ice cream!" Tae whined right after we entered the store. 

Actually today I wanted to go back to Princess and ask, if it would be alright to start again, but at home I realised, that some ingredients were missing for uncle GD his birthday cake and so I ended up going to buy them with Taehyung and Jungkook.  

"Alright TaeTae we're going to buy some, but first the things that are really important, ok? After that we can buy some chocolate ice cream, I promise"

  "Who told you that chocolate is my favourite flavor?" Tae gasped.

"Duh lil' boy. U really think, that your amazing big bro won't know that?! Ouch..." 

"I'm impressed" he nodded and I just rolled my eyes.

"Joonie?"

"Yes, Jungkook? Do you also what something?" I looked at him, who was looking in another direction.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" he asked and turned to me.

"Uhh...not that I would know about it. No. Why do you ask?" I awkwardly laughed.

"Uhu. Just so. I just saw a really pretty girl and I had to ask" he shrugged and looked back searching for that somebody.

"Really now? Let me see, who do you find pretty" I smiled.

"That girl over there. With really short hair and all in pink. I think she is alright" he pointed with his finger at the said person who was nobody else than...PRINCESS ???!!!

What the heck is he doing here? Is he following me? What does he wants?

Well I won't know the answers unless I speak with him.

And so I took all my courage and walked in his direction...holding the boys their hands.

Great.

I stoped behind him and tapped his shoulders to with he jumped a little.

Cute.

No.

Stop it.

"Oh. Hey Namjoon. Long time, that we haven't  seen each other. H-How are you?" he asked.

"Hey Princess. I'm alright...I guess" I scratched my head.

What should I talk about?! Should I ask him, why he is here?   

Yeah, that's good.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered.

Why are you stuttering you dumbass???!

And out of reflex and slapped myself across my cheeks. Oops.

I looked at the frozen face of Princess infornt of me, who didn't know what was goin on  and then at Taehyung and Jungkook ...the two  of them were used to this so no reaction.

"Joonie. U ok?" Tae looked at me....still no reaction.

"Joonie ?" Princess spoke up still a bit pale.

"Yeah. That would be me. Tae and Kookie came up with the nickname" I smiled at him so he would know, that I'm alright.

"Tae...Kookie" he slowly nodded not knowing what's going on.

"Hello Miss! My name is Jungkook, or Kookie, and this is my older brother Taehyung, or Tae. Nice to meet you!" Jungkook introduced the both of them politely and bowed.

"Hey there- MISS?!!! Really now? Even your siblings think, that I'm a girl? I have to fo something against my look" Princess whined and I just laughed.

"I'm so sorry Princess" I patted his shoulder, but he just gave me some deathglare that, I have to admit, scared me like hell and so I took a step back.

"Whatever. What are you guys doing here?" he asked forgetting about Jungkook calling him Miss, but I can't blame Kookie. I also thought he would be a girl so no big deal.

"We are buying some ingredients for our uncle his birthday cake. It will be in two days!" Tae proudly answered the question.

"I see" Princess smiled at the little boy and patted his head...and Tae didn't growled?

Wow. That's good...they are going to understand each other.

"Actually guys. I have to talk with Princess. Could you both please look after the eggs and sugar?" I asked them, they nodded and left.

I looked at Princess and he wasn't smiling anymore....he was more like scared.

"Look I already told you that I'm sor-" he started but I shushed him and he stoped.

"No. Don't apologize. It was me who got angry about a prank and it's me who should apologize. I'm sorry"

Well that went much more smoothly than I expected it to go.

"Ohh...I forgive you...I guess" he quitely said.

"I'm not done. There is still one more thing" I bit my lips and didn't knew, if I should ask him or not.

"That would be?" he asked.

"I-uhhh.You- No. Do you....already h-have a.....n-new....new butler" I murmured, but he got it because he blushed really mad.

"N-No. Why do you ask?" he looked at his pudding he was holding in his hands now for a while, in order to not to look in my eyes.

"Would it be alright, if I would star-"

"YAS!!!!" he immediatly shouted out but covered his mouth right away.

"I mean. Of course" he smiled.

"Really???!No joke" I smiled and looked definitely like a happy little child, who was happy about his new candy.

"No joke"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was a bit longer than the other....

Anyway.

hope you guys don't find the story boring (cuz I do especially the last 3-4 chapters ;-;)

and enjoyed it.

See ya!

Bye~