25

Namjoon POV

"Sooo, if I got it right. Princess sticks with Jimin today and I have to spend the day with you Mr. Jung? Please correct me if I'm wrong" I asked politely.

"Correct. Just don't call me Mr. Jung. Hoseok is totally alright. We are friends after all" he smiled and approached me for a hug.

"I-I don't know...are we?" I stuttered out.

Like nothing against Mr. J- Hoseok, he is pretty nice and friendly, but we never talked more than some words.

"Of course we are! If you're precious to my brother them you are precious to me too" he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you, Hoseok" I smiled and hugged him back.

"Alright! Let's get to know each other better. I would recommend my room or we can stay here in the hall if you insist. You choose!" he asked and from his look he was quite serious about the question.

"Your room is more suitable I guess" I answered to which he nodded in approval.

Princess POV

"And I can't help him by that important business? Even if I'm his butler?" Jimin asked in disbelief not buying the lie I just made up.

"No, you can't. Boi! Stop complaining about not being near to your Master-...Oh my gosh that sounded so weird" I covered my face in embarrassment, because of my word selection.

However.

I wasn't the only one embarrassed 'cuz when I took a look of Jimin he also was red and tried to look in another way avoiding my gaze.

"Alright Princess. I'm really sorry I won't bug you anymore" he apologized and bowed.

"Jimin you aren't annoying me...okey maybe a little bit, but I would take this opportunity to get to know you better. If that's okey with you of Course" I asked and flashed him a warm smile, which he gladly returned.

"Okey"

Namjoon POV

"We are going to start easy...what's your fav color?" Hoseok took a pencil and notepad and waited patiently for my answer.

"Uhm Black I guess...?" was my answer, which sounded more like a counter-question.

"What do you mean I guess ? Is it Black or not?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is this that importa-"

"Yes, it is. Friends should know their friends fav colour" he interrupted me.

Jesus Christ. How come that you already annoy me Hoseok which some stupid questions like this was what I wanted to say, but I didn't wanted to hurt him so shut it.

"It's Black" was my final answer to what he nodded and wrote it down.

...

"Now you have ask me the same question dummy" he giggled.

"Why? I already know it" I shrugged.

"How would you know it? I never told ya. I bet you don't know it" he grinned.

"You bet?"

"I bet. If you guess it you can have something of your choice from me"

Are you serious right now?

"It's green, isn't it?" it was me who grinned at his shocked expression.

"H-How would you know? C-Can you like...r-read my mind?! Tell me what I'm thinking right now!!!!" he asked excited.

"Hoseok...your whole part of the house is in green. And no, I can't read your mind...dummy " I rolled my eyes.

"Oh.You're right" he started laughing I only could join.

Princess POV

We entered my room and sat opposite each other.

The situation is pretty awkward and he looks rather shy to say something so I will start.

"Where are you from Jimin?"

"Me? I'm from Busan" he answered quietly

"That's pretty far away from Seoul...how come that you moved here, if I can ask?" I asked.

"I attended an Art School back in Busan and thought of having more luck here in Seoul than there to find a job, but at first I had to look for a sidejob to pay for the apartment so here I am now. Of course I didn't gave up on my dream being a professional dance teacher" he smiled brightly.

"I see. That's pretty cool. Unfortunately, I can't dance, but you got Hobi after all and he is pretty awesome too" I stated.

"Which reminds me of my next question" I trailed of.

Should I ask him?

"Jimin. Do you like Hoseok?" I asked seriously.

Namjoon POV

"Last question Namjoon" he put the notepad away and turned towards me.

"Do you like Princess?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25 Chapter finished.

This fanfiction hit 7.3 reads by now!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUU!   ^3^~♥

See ya in the next chapter.

Bye~