43

Flashback: lil 7 y/o Princess and 5 y/o Hoseok

"Appa Appa where are we going?!" I asked excitedly jumping left and right in my seat my little brother just as hyped as me.

"You will see Princess" he smiled and looked at me through the mirror paying attention to the road.

I looked out the window but got tired and decided to take a nap. I woke up as the car stopped, my dad helping Hobi with the belt he couldn't open.

I easily freed myself and jumped out of the car looking around, but only seeing big trees.

"Appa...you seriously dragged us away from home just to hang out with us in the jungle? WHAT ABOUT THE TIGERS AND SPIDERS THAT LURK AROUND JUST WAITING TO DEVOUR US?!!!" Hoseok panicked and jumped back in the car closing the car door quickly behind him.

"Pabo.." I facepalmed myself and knocked on the window gaining his attention.

"Hobi~ This is a forest. No tigers live here, but if you are looking carefully at the ground then maybe you can find some big big Spiders" I grinned at him but he just started crying instead.

"Well thank you for the help Princess" dad rolled his eyes lifting Hobi and taking him in his arms trying to calm the frightened boy down.

"No Problem" I giggled hugging my little brother who just pushed me away still mad at me.

"Alright boys. Lets go!" appa smiled and pointed at a path that leaded us deeper into the forest.

After Hobi got comfortable in dad his arms he wasn't about to let him go that easily and so he had to carry him all way long.

After some minutes a beautiful view appeared infront of me.

There was a big lake with ducks swimming in it and a white house resembling a palace the way it was built.

It was simply so cool!!

"WOAHHH!" Hobi his eyes widened aswell at the scenery and struggled to get down so he could run to the lake trying to catch the poor ducks who only got scared of him and flew away. He also almost fell into the lake, but that's not that important right now.

Dad led us into the house and our mouths fell agape. It was so beautiful inside. The house itself wasn't as big as our back in Seoul, but I much more liked it here cuz of its style.

Everything was white and somehow old-stylish, but maybe that's what made me feel like a real Princess.

"Appa? Can we kick the house owner out? I want to live here please? We can just give him our and yeah...Switch" I wandered around in the house exploring the rooms and was kinda taken aback when I found a room with two little beds and much much plushies.

"Does kids also live here?" I run back to dad who was playing hide and seek with Hobi not finding that little monster starting to panicking.

"APPA!!!" we could hear Hobi shout and both hurried to his help.

"What what is it?" we stormed into the room and found Hobi standing on a chair terrified of a dragonfly that somehow made its way into the house through the window.

Appa took the insect and let it fly away than patted Hobi on his shoulder.

"So Princess back to your question. Yes, children also live here from now on" he smiled at me.

"...Why from now on?" I asked in confusion and tilted my head to the right.

"Because their appa bought them the house so they could live here and cheer up whenever they feel down or just simply want to relax. However they can't say anything their eomma. That's just a secret between the 3 of them" he put his his finger infront of his lips and made a shhht  sound then winked at us.

"...but you just told us and more importantly how do you know about the secret? Did one of those dumb kids told you?" I stared at him blankly.

"Princess it's your house. You two are the dumb kids and it was you who said that and not me" he held his hands up in defense and laughed at us.

"OUR?? REALLY THANK YOU APPA" we both hugged him happy about receiving such a cool gift.

"Thank you appa, but please can you do something about the dragon thingies... I don't want them to eat me" Hobi looked at dad uneasy and we both laughed at him in amusement.

"How about you we name the house?" Hobi suggested happily and started mentioning random names we could call it.

"...How about we call it our palace?" I shrugged and he immediately nodded in agreement.

"A palace for my Princess. I like that" he smiled and kissed my hand like Princes do it in movies making me pull a face out of disgust.

"Palace it is then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 43...

ugh i want to finish this fanfic already to be honest ↁ_ↁ

Its not that I dont like i, but I just have so many other ideas for new stories and I dont want to start while Im not finished with this one because I fear that I will neglace this one.

but yeee we still have some chapters ahead of us so yeeeee

Also im sorry for not updating yesterday, but my phone just died and I was staying by a friend forgetting my charger at home...sorrey plz dont be mad.. \( ̄▽ ̄;)/

Ok ByE~