28

"Sooo how was your day, Pinky ?" Jimin asked as we both left the mansion and made our way back home.

"It was... good" I lied, but I really couldnt tell him how fuckin' awesome it was and that I almost lost my mind, when I got told, that Princess likes me back.

Still can't believe it, but now atleast I'm not that hyper about it anymore.

"Just good?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah...just good. Why? What exciting did happened to you my dear Jiminie?" I laughed at his embarrassed reaction for calling him that.

"Stop. Don't call me that ever again" he murmured barely audible.

"Alright, sorry Shorty" I even laughed harder now.

"Well don't call me that either!" he hissed now in pure anger.

"Ey I'm still your hyung you know" I quickly reminded him as he was about to slap me.

"Whatever" he hissed and stopped before his little but dangerous fist could collapse with my shoulder.

The way after the conversation was rather quiet until we reached the street we had to walk separate ways.

We stopped both saying nothing and just waiting for something to happen.

"Hoseok likes you. Like really likes you" I said out of blue.

"I know. Princess likes you,too" he replied.

"I know" I smiled at the mention of his name, which wasn't even his real name.

What even is his real name and how come I don't know it???!

Silence again.

"Look it's really exciting to stand here with you and doing nothing, but I have to leave you,sorry. See ya tomorrow2 he chirped and turned to the other direction of the street.

"Park Jimin! I can't believe you! What is more important than me that you are just leaving me behind?" I whined.

"Like everything?" he laughed and waved one last time before putting his earbuds in.

This little brat I smiled and continued walking alone.

"Hey thanks-"

"No problem, but you really don't have to thank me every time you are back" he smiled and informed Tae and Kookie about taking their shoes.

"Okey and by the way. The boys won't come tomorrow. Hoseok had the idea about going for a picnic just to meet my brothers"

"I see. Alright then until next time. bye guys!" uncle GD hugged them and closed the door after us.

"I'm so excited to meet your boss big bro. I hope he is kind and funny" Taehyung smiled.

"You two already met him" I smiled at their dumbfounded reaction.

"WHEN?!" the two shouted in unison.

"Remember when we were buying ingredients for uncle GDs cake? We met him there in the Supermarket" I explained, but they still looked confused.

"Definitely not. The only person we met was that pretty girl called...wait I got it...PRINCESS! Yes, Princess. I wonder how she does" Kookie smiled.

"Jungkook. Princess is my boss" I tried to explain, but he just shook his head.

"Are you joking? Princess is obviously a girl and you once told me, that your boss is a guy and Princess had short hair, a little bit deeper voice than other girls have and no boobies" he started laughing awkwardly.

"Oh my god. That's why he got so annoyed when you called him Miss! You even called him pretty~" Tae started laughing at his little blushing brother.

"Well sorry that I think he looks pretty" Kookie murmured, but forgot about the conversation when he spotted a cute puppy and had to pet it.

Yeah. Princess sure is pretty...handsome? He is fucking gorgeous!