47

Princess POV

"Taehyung wait up!!" I yelled after the hyperactive boy, who was currently in only swimsuit running like a madkid for the lake.

"Yay!" he jumped in the water, going underwater then up again laughing happily waving at me.

"Come on Princess!!" he smiled after I threw an air matress in the water in case somebody would need it.

"Maybe later Tae..where is your brot-"

"TAE IM COMING!!!" (omhgawd my mind is corrupted) Jungkook also jumped in right next to Taehyung, the only difference that we was wearing those..things that would hold him up..god knows how the are called..

I roll my eyes and sit down next to Jimin who was lying in the sun with sunglasses on.

"Kids" he laughed and I joined him, while looking over the boys like the good mother I am...YES THEY ARE MY BABIES SO SHUT IT!!

I look around the place and..I feel like home. Not because of the house, but the people I'm with. The people I love and call family.

"Man Jiminie..I love ya" I said and giggled because of his reaction.

"Uhhhhh sure..but same.Tho I'm more Hoseok biased..you too are pretty cool" he put his thumbs up and I threw the sun creme towards him and we both laughed again.

"Speaking from him. Did you see my ma-" 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" we both looked towards the screaming and watched a happy Hoseok running towards the lake with as much excitement as the kids had before some minutes.

He jumps into the water and OWW..he landed on his belly as we all heard a loud splash the kids gasping  before laughing at their clumsy hyung histerically Jimin and me joining them immediatly.

"Babe..HAHA you alright?" Jimin asked as he sat up holding his hand before his mouth still laughing.

"..Yes Im still in one piece" Hoseok yelled back before turning his attention towards the kids playing with them.

"He is such an idiot..where is mine tho?" I looked around and after some seconds Namjoon appeared behind me welcoming me with a kiss on my neck.

"Creepy dude how did you get here?" Jimin looked at him who ignored his existence fully and kissed me on my cheeks then lips.

Poor Jimin I thought before kissing my boyfriend back also kinda forgetting about the third wheel who thankfully got up grumbling some ununderstandable words before leaving and joining the others in the water.

"Hey" he smiled then sit down next to me leaning his head on my shoulder me leaning my head on his head.

"Hey to you too" I said getting ahold of his hand interwining our fingers..yeah in the last days we spent here we kinda transformed into the all lovey-dovey couple while Jimin and Hoseok..lets not talk about them right now..its only gonna ruin the cute moment.

I looked up at the blue sky..no clouds were around..it was relaxing and I wanted us to stay like this forever..together I mean yet I had to sigh what didnt go unnoticed.

"What are you thinking about?" Namjoon asked poking my left cheek.

"It's been 5 days now actually..we should go back and talk to them" I said and could feel him tense up before relaxing again as I started caressing his fluffy hair.

"Yeah..yeah you are right but what if they say no?" he raised his head looking around then at me.

"Princess I-I dont wanna lose this. I feel just fine no great no perfect like this with you by my side, my lil brothers and the other two dorks"

I laughed and he also smiled before kissing me lovingly then pulling back.

"She has to say yes. She just has to. If this didnt get her to think about things twice before doing something then I dont know whats up with my mother. Father could get it..I hope she does so too" Namjoon nodded before jumping up holding his hand out to me  helping me up on my feet.

"Wha-ahh my lord" I shrieked as he lifted me up bridal style running towards the water with a bubbly laugh.

I clung on him and again yelped as my skin got in contact with the freezing cold water...NOPE!!

I let go of the other wrapping my arms around my upper  body the others cheering me on to go underwater as only my legs were in the water.

"Ahahaha..haha yeah fun..whoo" I fake laughed trying to sneak out before I could feel a hand on my shoulder, of course Namjoon who was smirking at me.

"Dont. you. dare"I pointed my finger at him who suddenly looked at me with innocent eyes.

"Namjoon. I swear to god you are going to sleep on the couch tonight if you tryna do anything" I warned him with a serious voice but he only shook his head.

"Me? Babe I wont do anything"
he smiled before looking around and thats when i noticed that I was encircled by four demons, one bigger and three smaller (Im sorry Chim) ones who were smiling at me evily.

"Now~" Namjoon simply said and the boys attacked me splashing water in my handsome face.

Ohhh he is soo done for tonight I was about to laugh but at the exact moment Kookie splashed some water in my mouth and..YUK this tastes awful??!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..Im back?^_^'

So hello its been a while like..
A WHILE!! 

I didnt forget about this story dont worry but after my detention was over I was kinda bussy with exams and other stuff..my turtle died :'(((

my turtle died :'(((

R.I.P Teki my l♡ve..I will never forget you. ;-----;

Yes Im emotional af and if sthing tragic happends (like this) I will drown in tears.

This sounds so over dramatic..BUT HE WAS MY BAE AND I LOBE TURTLES AND I LOBED HIM SO DONT JUDGE PPL K??! -,-

Anyway back to the story. Im gonna upload now again and even try to do so more quickly as the summer is near and school is gonna end in 2 weeks (still 2 weeks >.>).

Im sincerely sorry for being..a bad author putting yall on wait. *bows*

Ahhhh..uhhh..what can I say/write more...maybe smut for the next chapter as an apology?  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 😂

Lol dont mind me. Its almost 4am and Im not thinking straight (...HAH IM SO NOT FUNNY😂😭😭😭)

I dont know whats up with me..

*whisper* but if ya wanna it to happen just tell me..how tho?
Yall dont got my number..

I swear Im not drunk Im just super sleepy better go to bed.

ByE~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡