11

Of course I lied to her about my headache. There is nothing wrong with me, but what should have I said otherwise?

Hey Princess! I think you are pretty cute...wanna be my girlfriend?

Yeah...no.

I sighed and walked up and down in her room.

How could I fall so fast for her...like I just meet her on friday and look at me! I am completely after her.

Why that? I don't know.

Maybe it's her bad sense for humour or just how she looks...so adorable! Especially when she blushes...

Aish that Girl!

I have to talk to her...

I looked up at the clock and saw, that my shift would be over in like 5 minutes. I left the room and searched for the Princess to tell her I would leave.

She said, she would be reading so I went up to the library. The door was open and I could hear someone speaking.

I snuck up to the door and recognized Princess her voice. I know, that's not a really nice from me eavesdropping, but I was really curious bout what my gir-

PRINCESS! Was talking about.

But the next four words that left her mouth knocked me out.

"I.AM.NOT.GAY", she statted bluntly and plumped down on an armchair not too far away from her.

...WHAAATTTTT!

What did she meant by I.am.not.gay.

Of course she isn't gay. She can't be 'cuz she is a gi-

"Hold up...did you just said her outfit?" Yoongi looked at me dumbfounded.

"She? Who are you talking about?" Jackson asked as dumbfounded as Yoongi was.

No...no no no! That can't be!

She is a she! A fuckin' girl with boobs and you know what... .

Althought I didn't had the chance before to see them...stop Namjoon now! This isn't the right time to think about that!

"Princess...you're gay, but I don't want to argue now with you. I have to tell Jiminie that he can leave, even if I don't want him to...see you later big bro~", Mr. Jung stood up and opened the door to reveal me.

"Oh...hey Namjoon" Mr. Jung greeted and left for Jimin.

Princess opened her eyes wide at my sight and stood up immediately.

"M-Mr. Kim. What are you doing here?" sh-...aw fuck it! It's a HE! he asked.

"I...I was about to tell you that I am going to leave" I stuttered not looking in his eyes.

"Ah yes...See you tomorrow?" he asked as I turned away to leave and nodded slightly.

Forget all that bullshit I was talking about earlier.

...Like I would come back to work here after all this shit you sick pervert  I angrily thought and left the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was kinda short...and yeah...it didn't had a nice ending...hehe sry >.<

Bye~