52 (¿End?)

Namjoon POV

Its been now six months since Princess visited his mother and father returning to the Palace with a happy smile on his beautiful face resembling the one Hoseok was wearing along. 

Even thought his mother finally gave up on the wedding with that japanese chick we visited them again but with the full pack including of course the kids who immediatly won Rinah her heart making her act like a sweet and caring grandmother.

sMiTtEn.

We stayed there for more than 7 hours as she wouldnt stop stuffing the kids with all kind of sweets she pulled out of her handbag with that wicked black magic of hers.

The kids of course felt in heaven as she also showed them Hoseoks room that was full with games and it was difficult to get them back in the car afterwards.

While the kids were playing I tried my luck again with that witch and it turned out, that she could be kind too.

I introduced myself again this time with a much more happier smile on my face than last time and before I could notice she was giving me a hug while apologizing for her rude behaviour.

All in one we are on the same side and not against each other.

What else were we doing..ah yes she was holding a photo album of little Princess and Hoseok and telling stories making us cooe because of their cuteness or if not then  laugh.

ah yes she was holding a photo album of little Princess and Hoseok and telling stories making us cooe because of their cuteness or if not then  laugh

"And here you can see little Hobi posing happily for the camera..before he noticed a 'big' bug on his shoe making him yell and almost trip on the stairs"

We all cracked up only Hoseok was rolling his eye and thanking his mother for reminding him on the bug.

"It really was big..and scary..I tell you that thing wanted to eat me Im sure of that" he mumbled.

After more pictures and stories I glanced at my phone and informed Mrs. Kim and Mr. Jung that it was time for us to leave.

Not much changed since then only the thing that Princess his parents left again and Hoseok decided to move back in Seoul with Jimin.

It was quiet confussing for us,speaking me and Princess as the kids didnt really cared, but the next time we visited we were all happy that they moved out.

They renovated the mansion and made an extra big room for..20? 30? dogs talking about enlargening their own family with kids..KIDS!!

HOW THE HELL-
Ahhh calm down Namjoon nothing serious to be frustrated or even worried about..only the IQ of those two idiots I mean..30 dogs..WHY?

I sighed..this happened before two months.
Two months of complete peace in the palace..yeah they dont really have to come back I smiled and took another good look at the rings before me.