20

"Good morning Suga~ may I get my suit?" I startled an hardworking Yoongi.

"What are yo-...Who the fvck is Suga?" he raised an eyebrow.

"That's you silly" I smiled at the nickname my brothers gave him, when I told them about Yoongi. Don't ask how the figured that out, because I don't know either.

"Don't you like it?" I asked worriedly, but with a smirk on my face.

"Nah. It's okay. If I think 'bout it...it sounds somehow-"

-"Swag" we said in unison and laughed both afterwards.

"It's nice to see you again....but what brought you back, if I could ask?" he tossed his papers to the side and turnt his full attention on me.

I couldn't stop thinking about Princess...was what I wanted to say, but couldn't.

"Well...I missed you?" I answered/asked and looked at his frozen face.

"I-I...Namjoon. I don't swing that way. I'm sorry" he looked at me with a serious face.

"AISH! Don't worry hyung...I just joked" I errupted in laughter, but this time it was only me who could laugh.

"PINKY!!!!~~~~~" Jimin appeared behind us and was about to crush my bones with his hug.

"Hey Sh-Shorty...could you maybe...hug a little less h-harder?" I asked ,while breathing hardly. 

Damn that kid...how can he have so much strenght?

He let go of me and apologized with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Here your suit. You should go,if you don't want to be late...like again" Yoongi tossed the suit over to me, before I could even open my mouth to greet Jimin.

"Shoot. I have to hurry. See ya later ChimChim" I ran up to the wardrobe and left an dumbfounded Jimin behind.

"...Who is ChimChim?" Jimin asked Yoongi, but he just shruged and went back working.

after some minutes...when Namjoon changed in his suit

I'm ready!

...No i'm not!

Jeezzzz Namjoon pull your shit together!

Okay. I got this.

Just...knock on the door...it can't be that hard...?

I raised my hand hesitantly and was about to knock on the door, when it opened on itself and he stood before me.

...Beautiful.

No, wait what? He can't be beautiful...he's a Boy.

...Handsome af.

Stop it Namjoon...

"Hey~" he smiled at me and pulled in his room, closing the door immediatly after me.

"...hey" I greeted back quietly and flustered about the sudden touch.

His hands are so soft...how

"Uhm...earth to Namjoon?" he waved his hand before my eyes an I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah I just was thinking about something..." I answered.

"Uhu...'bout what?" he asked and smiled at me.

"About how your hands could be so soft" I blurted out without thinking about it.

...

"W-well...I didn't really thought about that earlier, b-but there is that specific h-handcreme I use and it's really nice...I could give you one, i-if you w-want....I have tons of it..." he turned his back to me and searched for that Handcreme in his drawer.

He found one and gave it to me with a blush.

I took it, althought I didn't needed it, and also blushed.

"T-Thanks"

"N-no Problem..."

...awkward silence....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20 done~

Also: THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 3.5 READS!!!!!  >//////////////< ~<3

Luv ya soo much!!!!! :***

Bye~