15

"How were the pancakes?"

Thanks for the pancakes Joonie~ They were pretty good" the boys smiled and handed me their plates and  I put them in the sink.

"Are you going to read us now a story?" Kookie asked with big eyes and hopes up.

"Sure, but first go brush your teeth and change in your pajamas" I showed both in the bathroom.

"Big bro~ Where are my pajamas? I can't find them!" Tae ran up to me and pulled me in their room to show me, that his pajamas ain't be in the wardrobe.

But they are here?" I pulled out some White pajamas, but he just shook his head.

"No...I mean the blue one with the yellow stars on it. The one I got from uncle GD" he explained and looked for his favourite pajamas under the pillows.

"Tae. I put them yesterday in the washmashine, because two certain boys thought it would be fun to have a food war with eggs" I remembered him and he just mouthed him an ohh.

"Yeah...I remember now" he giggled and took the white pajama.

"What are you going to read us?" Kookie entered the room and climbed in his bed.

"I just continue the last one we couldn't finish" I walked over to shelf and took the sayed book out of ist place.

"...Where did I stoped...." I searched for the page.

"Page 47" Tae came in the room and and snuggled in his bed.

"Thanks...And so the little seagull started his adventure..."

time skip to the end of the Story

"At the end he even found a new friend" I closed the book and looked at the already asleep boys in the bed holding their plushies near to themselves.

I chuckled at the sight, put the book back and and kissed their foreheads.

"Good night" I whispered in order not to wake them and exited the room.

I entered my room and took out a book I was reading recently...Demian. I opened the page I marked with a bookmark and started reading.

...Does he really misses me?

I sighed and put the book down. I can't read now...not when the only thing I am thinking about is him.

Why am I even thinking about him? It was me who left him without a word, now wasn't? It's not like we were in a relationship and he broke up with me and I can't forget him...why do I think about a relationship with him... . 

Anyway...

I should just forget him.

Yeah.

Tomorrow I am going to look for a new job, which will probably let me forget about him and...and...I will...never forget him. .-.

Where should I go anyway? I couldn't find a new joboffer anywhere in the area, which wasn't out of town and I really don't want to leave the boys.

I pulled frustrated on my hair so I could think about something.

And I did got an idea.

sigh

I am going back to Princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15.

Also...the book hit the 1.6K reads!!!! Thank you again!!!!

I am not going to write a full page of it again just like I did it before so imma just going to thank from you all like this~~~~ <333

Also.

I was bored and drew a little Tae in his pajama. Please don't judge too harsh. Imma NOT an expert at drawing chibis, but I do like to draw so imma really interested in ur comment.

(yes

(yes...I knuw Tae his natural hair color ain't be orange/red but thats ma fav hair color from him :33)