22

Some minutes passed and Princess still sobbed a bit...and the sight of him honestly broke my heart into little pieces. So I tried to comfort him.

How the hell should I do that???!!
I can't just kiss his forehead and tell him that it's okey  like I do it with Kookie and Tae.

Should I hug him? 
A hug is okey,right?
Right??!

before I could think about it twice, I got near him and yeah...huged him tightly.
He immediatly stopped sobbing and lookd at me.

"W-What...what are you doing" he whispered, trying not to disturb the silence in the room.

"I'm comforting you.I couldn't bear watching you sob so I am hugging you...but if you feel disgusted I ca-"

"Thank you" he smiled at me with teary eyes and hugged back
and Oh my Gosh!

The feels hit me right after he hugged back.
It was a warm and fuzzy feeling....like when people say, that you have butterflies in your stomache.

It felt good.

We stayed still for some minutes, when I tried to back away he just hugged back tighter not wanting to let go of me.

I blush creept on my face and I took a glimpse of him, but he wasn't looking at me...instead he nuzzled into my suit.

Silence again...

until somebody kicked the door and interrupted us.

Princess let go of me and jumped of his bed, but it was to late...the intruder already saw us.

"My my my...what do we have here~ " Mr. Jung smirked at us, while Jimin appeared behind him and eyed us both in amusement.

"Don't tell me guys...that you two were about to do...well it ?" Hoseok his smirk got wider, if that's even possible. 

"NO! No no no no...what are you thinking?! Wee were just...just...ju-"

"I hugged him, because he started crying an I felt like comforting him, if it already started because of me" I answered the question and they all turned at me.

"YOU HURT MY BROTHER???!! GET OUT OF THE ROOM YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!" Hoseok his bubbly mood changed and there was only an angry protective brother  standing before me.

Now i'm called b*tch for the second time this day...

"Wait Hobi!Namjoon didn't really hurt me...he just told me something really really  sad, that got me and you know about what a crybaby I am" Princess stood in front of Hoseok, who was already about to grab my neck and throw me out of the room...
thank god he stopped him!!

It wasn't only me, who got suprised about Mr. Jung his sudden moodchange, but Jimin also starred at us in with wide eyes taken aback of Hoseok.

"Well if that's so...I'm really sorry Namjoon! I-I just...gosh a can be pretty violent, if some of important people of mine get hurt and Princess is of course one of them...anyway I am really sorry" he bowed before me with a sorry expression.

"Nah...it's okey. Thanks today I am used to your  brother his outburst so no biggy" I smiled at him and he also wanted to smile back, but my comment got him confused.

"My brother had an outburst? How come, that I couldn't hear anything from his loud voice?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe because we wer-" jimin spoke up,but shut his mouth immediatly with his hand.

"...You were what?" Princess changed the subject and looked at an uneasy Hoseok.

"We were...dancing?" Hoseok tried to smile,but couldn't really at the sight of an red Princess.

"Uhu. Dancing you say...could you peform it to us then?" Princess smiled at the couple exchanging looks.

"But...it's an Girl Group Dance...and it's still not good enough...."

"Girl Group you say? Wonderful! Now I want to see it even more!!!!" Princess clapped his hands and sat down beside me waiting for the Dance.

...

"Alright. Jimin get in Position...just how we did it before" a defeated Hoseok sighed and started the song Touch my Body by Sistar...and they were actually pretty good!!!

...It was definitely better, than me dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luv this two dorks soo much! ( ゚ヮ゚) ~♥

ByeBye~