31

We are once again back in Princess his room, not alone but with his dear mother who just had to interrupt our kiss.

Seriously.

If it's not too much asking I would like to share a kiss with my boyfriend in the near future.

Boyfriend. Yeah, that sounds good.

Princess is finally my boyfriend. After all these single nights I found somebody who I could live my life happily and feel being loved. It's...new but certainly a good feeling.
Although I never imagined myself being gay, like never here I am with this beautiful Princess (ha).

It isn't really the time to think about this right now, while we both wait for his mother to say something, but I just can''t help it.

Wait it looks like she wants to say something.

"How long?" are the first words that leave her mouth after we all arrived.

"...How long what?" Princess asks silently not looking in her.

"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about!" she snapped and glared at him.

We both say nothing but stare at the floor...it's pretty clean. I can be proud of myself for taking care of it.^^'

She sighs and asks again.

"Since how long have you two been together?"

"Well...we met before like two months...but in a relationship let me see...two minutes before you met us in the Café" Princess answered still fascinated by the floor.

Yeah I can be definitely be proud about my cleaning skills.

"I see. Ah my head hurts. Seokjin...darling. Please tell your butler to bring me some tea. My head hurts like crazy" she rubbed her forehead and had a pained expression on her face.

Princess looked up at me.

I nodded and wanted to make my way out of the room, but that woman 'in pain' stopped me.

"Yah! Who told you to leave? I still have to talk to both of you!!" she barked at me.

Well I can tell you one. Her voice is fucking irritating.

"I-I just wanted to get you some tea Miss or does your head doesn't hurt anymore?" I asked calmly.

She looked taken aback for a second until she found out from herself what was going on.

"I see. Go. Shoo Shoo butler "she waved me away like I would be some animal with a disgusted look on her face now.

Does her head really hurts? If not then mine just started.

Princess was also irritated by his mother from the way he looks at her, but I can only understand.

He looks at me apologetic, but I just smile at him and shake my head confirming him, that I'm alright. I can't be mad at him. I just can't.

I lightly bowed at that woman being and left the room.

What's her problem?! Sure I would be surprised too, if I would find out, that my son is gay and in a realtionship with another guy but still...she should accept it. It's not her life after all. She should support her son or not? She should just wish the best for him. That's the duty of a mother, if I'm not wrong...but then again it shouldn't be me saying that who has no mother or more precisely parents.

Yeah. I'm still sad about that, but can you really blame me? Anybody would be sad, if he or she would have lost his/her parents so I have the right to be sad.

No.

Not now.

My life has to change, because now I have Princess, Hoseok, Jimin, Jackson and yeah...Yoongi, I guess, and uncle GD and my two little brothers.

It has to change, because they are my family now.

I can't live in the past, but move on.

I smiled at the thoughts of them when I put the cup of tea on the tablet and made my way back to the room.

I was about to knock, but Princess his voice startled me and I almost spilled the tea.

"HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!!" he shouted at his mother I guess.

What...what is going on inside? I asked myself and got closer to the door in order to catch something from the conversation, but I couldn't hear anything until I heard footsteps approaching the door.

"Oh my tea!" she exclaimed and took the tablet out of my hands.

She was about to close the door infront of me when she stopped like she just remembered something.

"Oh Mr. Kim. You see...you are fired. I don't want to see you again near to the mansion or my son. That's not only from my side, but Seokjin also doesn't wants to have anything from you. I hope you understood me, if not there are going to be some serious problems with could affect you or even your two little brothers. Have a nice day~" she chirped and shut the door.

You gotta be kidding me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 31 finish~~~

As you may have noticed (or not) I mostly upload on fridays, but today was an exception cuz I just had to write this down. of course i will upload tomorrow aswell^^  I hope you aren't THAT angry with me. HA!!!!...haha....ha.... . sry I'm just terrible .__.

but then again....

this fanfic reached 20.6k reads!!!!!

KYAAAAAA THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH YOU ARE ALL SO FAB WHO READ THIS!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I JUST CANT BUT DANCE WITH HOBI...

yeah...thats the only 'dance' I can pull of -.-'

Thank you all again and plz keep reading my fanfic..or not. I srsly dont know why ya all read it. It's fucked up and even I hate it.
dont read it...get outta here!
(....plz dont go ;-;)

Yeeeee...

BYE~