39

Holy cow my head hurts!

I tried to open my eyes, but it was way too bright in my room so I didn't. Instead I rolled from one side to another and tried remembering what had caused my headache.

Pictures of last night started to flood my head reminding me of getting drunk and dancing with some stranger. Now that I think about it...this isn't my bed. The blanket isn't as fluffy as I'm used to it.

...

I jumped up from the bed and opened my eyes hastily not caring about sun rays that are blinding me anymore.

Just how I predicted this...isn't my room I started panicking and looked around the unfamiliar room.

There is nothing special. A bed I'm currently sitting on, a night table with a book on it, a wardrobe, some other books on a shelf, a door and window.

Maybe...maybe if the distance from the window and the ground isn't too much I could jump out of it and flee before that guy comes back.

I looked at myself and realized that the clothes I was wearing weren't mine.

Don't tell me, that that somebody got to see me naked and...and...WE DID IT???!

I can't remember...I can't remember anything that happened after I started dancing with hat guy.

Why am I here? Is this his room? Why am I dressed in someone else his clothes? What did happen yesterday?

My thoughts were interrupted by the silent footsteps I could hear approaching me.

I searched for something I could defend myself with and my eyes landed on the book and without thinking I grabbed it.

Yeah, I know,  it's lame but still better than nothing so I got in a throwing position and waited for the intruder.

The door opened and I almost threw the book at the person infront of me, if I didn't recognize him.

Is it him?
No, probably not.
I must be still drunk I aimed at his head thinking of him as of some ghost, but to my surprise the book did hit his head and he let out a groan in pain.

"What a warm welcoming" he said sarcastically and he rubbed his head.

After I could hear his voice again after such a long time the memories all came back of him beating that jerk, me throwing up on his shirt and us laying on the bed.

I.must.not.cry. I told myself, but I just couldn't hold back and started sobbing lightly after jumping and almost knocking him over.

It's real.

It's him.

Namjoon.

My prince.

I hugged him not wanting to ever let go of him again.

He stood there for some minutes in the doorway holding me, while I was clinging to him like some koala baby. Neither of us dared to break the silence, but that wasn't up to us.

"Aham. Please stop. That's too much" Hoseok appeared looking at us sleepily heading for the bathroom.

"Please. If that's too much than what about all the noises I could hear, while trying to sleep? They pretty much sounded like the sounds animals give out from themselves and not humans!" Namjoon exclaimed after Hoseok shut the door.

"Jesus. Once in life I'm glad that I'm a heavy sleeper" I giggled.

"Yeah. Hey do you want some breakfast?" he looked at me holding my hand lovingly with glistering eyes.