38

After I kicked that asshole in his stomach and made sure, that the pain will last for some days I took my lil' Princess his hand and led him away from the entrance of the club. We both sat down on a bench in the park we visited months ago and waited for the other to begin.

After ten minutes of silence I finally decided to ask him the first question that popped up in my head.

"What were you doing in there?" I looked at him, but he refused to look at me.

I know. We haven't met in an eternity and I should hug him or something after the story Yoongi told me before I found Princess, but I'm curious okay?

He started giggling and faced me and that's when I noticed, that his entire face was red and he couldn't stop giggling...was he drunk?

"I-I was havin some funtime" I squealed , while laughing at almost everything that was happening around us like the peeing dog not so far away from us in example.

"Ahh. Some fun...with that guy from earlier?" and he immediately shut his mouth and looked at me.

"No, but with Hobi and Jiminie until that guy wanted to seduce me...AND HE WAS PRETTY GOOD AT IT I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT! I bet you would do your job halfassly" he broke out in laughter again holding his stomach and leaning forwards not able to sit straight.

I learnt that drunk Princess can be pretty annoying but also all giggly and that's just too cute.

Yeah and that's why I couldn't be really mad at him.

I sighed and looked up at the stars, happy to be beside Princess again. I really really really missed him and I think he missed me too, because he also put his head on my shoulder and only smiled at the stars.

There we were sitting in the dark not saying a word, but just happy to be beside each other ...until he sadly had to ruin the mood by throwing up on my shirt.

Wonderful.

I looked at my shirt in disgust and was about to scold Princess, but then I noticed that he already started tearing up.

"I'm sorry. I'm sooo sorry for everything Namjoon. For believing my mother about you not loving me. For not to achieving to contact you. For playing around with that dude from the club. For getting married to a random chick I only know since 2 weeks and now for throwing up on your shirt" he started sobbing not caring about the few people, who where having their walk and were watching us with a confused expression. I couldn't care less about them either and just wanted to hug the shit out of Princess, but I still was full with his puke and no, just no. I should change my clothes at first and that's where I got that genius idea to take Princess home with me and comfort him there...not there...at home of course.

"Princess, baby. Do you have your phone here?" I smiled at him reassuring that I am not mad at all.

"Y-Yeah? Why?" he calmed down a bit but was still shaking while grabbing after his phone and shoving it in my hands.

"I'm going to call Hoseok so he won't have to worry about where you are, because you're staying the night over in my apartment, if that's alright with you of Course" I waited for an answer and he eagerly nodded.

"Hey Hobi. Look Princess is going to stay over at my place if, that okay with you...yeah...yeah...Jimins place?...No, I don't know where he lives...he also forgot??! ...great..yeah just...meet us infront of the club...yeah yeah no problem...see ya" I hung up and informed Princess about having company, which about he wasn't really pleased.

We met the two drunk dorks, who couldn't stop laughing about the vomit stain on my shirt and made our way back to my apartment.

"Where are Taeyang and...and...that other kid?" Jimin asked after entering my sweet home and shouting about how he wants to cuddle them all night.

"You mean Taehyung and Jungkook...they are both spending the night with a close friend of mine. Make yourself comfortable...but not too comfortable" I waved them away in the guest room and guided Princess to my room.

As I was changing in my plain black shirt I could feel Princess his gaze burning holes in my naked back with made me chuckle and him blushing.

"Here" I also handed him some things he could sleep in for which he thanked and changed in the closet.

I flopped on my bed and gestured him too make himself comfortable beside me and so he did.

Silence again until he turned towards me and starred at me, while I was admiring his beautiful face.

"Do you wanna talk?" he whispered, but I just shook my head.

"Tomorrow. We will discuss everything tomorrow" I smiled and kissed his nose lightly.

"...That's how you wanna seduce me?" he smirked at me in amusement.

"No...that was nothing compared to the things I could play on you" I smiled at his frozen face, which eventually turned into a rather...lustful one????!

"Show meh~" he purred and scooted closer not breaking eye contact with me.

OhmaGAWD.

"Princess...not now. You're drunk and will forget anything, while I on the other hand want you to remember anything I make to you. Sweet dreams, babe" I kiss his forehead and shoved his head back in the pillow.

"...Good night"